Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Tampa
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Tampa Florida allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your regular network services group. These services can help you add to your client base, expand your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support organizations seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a single source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely take on additional opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and open additional territories without the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Tampa, Florida Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Tampa, Florida organizations a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Tampa, Florida
For more information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Tampa, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.