Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Akron company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Akron, Ohio companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Akron, Ohio organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.