Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Akron organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Akron, Ohio businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Akron, Ohio organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.