Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Baton Rouge organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Baton Rouge, Louisiana organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Baton Rouge, Louisiana organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.