Expanding your remote workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Baton Rouge organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Baton Rouge, Louisiana businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Baton Rouge, Louisiana business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.