Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Chesapeake company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Chesapeake, Virginia companies to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Chesapeake, Virginia business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.