Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Albany company to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Albany, New York businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Albany, New York company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.