Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Alpharetta organization to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Alpharetta, Georgia organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Alpharetta, Georgia business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.