Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Broomfield organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Broomfield, Colorado organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Broomfield, Colorado organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.