Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Jersey City organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Jersey City, New Jersey organizations to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Jersey City, New Jersey company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.