Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Norfolk organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Norfolk, Virginia companies to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Norfolk, Virginia company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.