Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Petaluma company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Petaluma, California businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your current conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Petaluma, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.