Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Petaluma company to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Petaluma, California organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Petaluma, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.