Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Dallas organization to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Dallas, Texas businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be especially challenging if you have to manage a combination of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote support for both legacy as well as modern technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Services available from Progent to assist you to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a safe connection for authorized remote employees to use IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide range of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This gives IT managers more control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online consulting for deploying home routers from a range of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Line-of-business processes might require backup Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting Internet service providers, selecting sensible service bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Dallas, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.