Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Hayward organization to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Hayward, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Hayward, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.