Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Houston company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Houston, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Houston, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.