Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Chicago organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Chicago, Illinois organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote support for both outdated and current IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated remote workers to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide range of devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a telecommuter to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote support for configuring home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Vital applications might demand backup Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking Internet service providers, picking sensible service packages, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Chicago, Illinois organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.