Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your San Jose company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist San Jose, California companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote help for both outdated as well as modern technologies in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to access IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This provides IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for integrating routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance and security issues. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Business-critical processes might require redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking Internet service providers, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your San Jose, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.