Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Knoxville company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Knoxville, Tennessee companies to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote help for both outdated and modern IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a broad range of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This provides network managers more control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for deploying routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing expertise like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Business-critical applications might demand redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for identifying ISPs, selecting sensible service bundles, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Knoxville, Tennessee business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.