Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Lexington-Fayette company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.