Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Manchester organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Manchester, New Hampshire businesses to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be especially challenging if you must accommodate a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online help for both legacy as well as modern technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authenticated at-home employees to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This provides IT managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote support for configuring routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Mission-critical processes may demand backup Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for identifying Internet service providers, selecting appropriate service offerings, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Manchester, New Hampshire company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.