Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your San Jose company to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist San Jose, California businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your San Jose, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.