Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Fort Collins organization to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Fort Collins, Colorado organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you must manage a mix of personal hardware like PCs and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy and modern IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated remote employees to access IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a broad selection of devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online support for configuring routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering services like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Mission-critical applications might demand redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying service providers, choosing sensible service offerings, and integrating redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Fort Collins, Colorado organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.