Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Honolulu organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Honolulu, Hawaii companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online support for both legacy as well as current technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to create a safe connection for authorized remote employees to use IT resources located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online consulting for setting up routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by delivering services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital processes might demand redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting Internet service providers, choosing sensible service offerings, and setting up redundant Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Honolulu, Hawaii business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.