Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Tukwila company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Tukwila, Washington businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you have to manage a combination of personal hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote support for both legacy as well as current technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote employees to use IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote support for integrating home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance as well as security problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Business-critical applications may demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Tukwila, Washington organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.