Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Vacaville organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Vacaville, California businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Vacaville, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.