Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Virginia Beach company to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Virginia Beach, Virginia companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Virginia Beach, Virginia company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.