Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your West Palm Beach company to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist West Palm Beach, Florida businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your West Palm Beach, Florida business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.