Progentís Wireless Site Survey assists you to design and implement a WiFi network optimized for your environment, offering your business a wireless solution that has the coverage, speed, capacity, QoS, security, and roaming ability your business needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical remote service or as a more comprehensive onsite service.
Progentís on-premises wireless survey includes onsite walkthroughs, spectrum and security audits of your current wireless network, evaluation of your site's layout, measuring for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for customer-specified Wireless Access Points such as Cisco Aironet APs, Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs and Apple AirPort devices, and a detailed document describing the new WLAN. The onsite survey option includes discussion with your network management staff to flesh out parameters for the Wi-Fi network. All wireless LAN design is performed by BICSI RCDD Certified Wi-Fi survey professionals.
Progent offers expertise for creating a modern BYOD wireless network by providing services such as iPhone and iPad integration, and Android phone and tablet consulting. iPhones and iPads, Androids, Windows Phones, and other mobile devices need high-quality radio signals and can create significant client density challenges. Progentís Wi-Fi site survey provides the information you need to address these challenges and design an efficient and productive BYOD ecosystem.
Deliverables for Progentís Onsite Wireless Site Survey can include:
Download Progent's Wireless Site Survey Datasheet
- RF Spectrum Analysis including detection of RF issues related to your facilityís layout, physical structure, and other potential sources of RF interference so you can foresee and mitigate problems during the wireless network planning phase.
- RF Coverage Maps that show color RF contour images for the areas requiring coverage to assist you to determine the optimal quantity and location of WAPs and indicate potential RF leakage zones and coverage gaps
- Capacity Plan for specifying and providing the bandwidth needed to support all apps and users
- Cable Paths depicted as line diagrams you can supply to cabling installers
- Device Installation guidance on where and how to deploy wireless devices plus identification of special hardware that may be required (NEMA enclosures, radio antennas, etc.)
- Infrastructure Requirements to specify all facility and networking resources necessary to support the wireless deployment such as available switch interfaces, POE, electrical power, and rack capacity
To download a one-page datasheet in PDF format describing Progent's Wireless Site Survey services, click:
Progent's Wireless Site Survey Datasheet. (PDF - 122 KB)
Advanced Network Infrastructure Expertise
Progent has one of the largest teams of certified Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services firm in the country. and can assist your organization to integrate your Wi-Fi LAN seamlessly into your wired network. Progent can help your company to install and manage Cisco routers, switches, and security devices as well as Cisco Mobility products including Wi-Fi APs and Wi-Fi LAN controllers. Progent also can provide advanced consulting for networking products from Juniper, Apple, Ubiquity, and other top providers. To learn more about Progent's online and onsite consulting expertise for Cisco Wi-Fi technology, refer to consulting and debugging support for Cisco wireless products.
To assist you with enterprise-wide cybersecurity issues, Progent offers the support of network security engineers who have been awarded advanced certifications from CISA, CISSP-ISSAP, CRISC and other major security organizations. Progentís security and compliance experts offer a broad range of remote and onsite services that include security audits, stealth penetration testing, disaster recovery preparedness, and endpoint active security monitoring and ransomware protection.
Contact Progent for Wireless Site Survey Consulting
To learn more about Progent's consulting services for online and onsite Wi-Fi site surveys, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.