Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to plan and install a wireless LAN optimized for your facilities, offering you a WLAN that delivers the coverage, performance, load-handling capability, QoS, data protection, and roaming capability your business needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are available either as an economical online service or as a more comprehensive onsite service.
Progentís onsite wireless survey features onsite inspection, RF and data protection audits of your existing WLAN, evaluation of your site's floor plans, measuring for radio frequency interference, signal propagation modeling, selection of the best placement for customer-specified Wi-Fi Access Points including Cisco Aironet access points, Meraki access points and Apple AirPort devices, and a comprehensive report describing a new WLAN. The onsite survey includes interviews with your IT management to flesh out parameters for the WLAN. All wireless network design is handled by BICSI RCDD Certified Wi-Fi survey engineers.
Progent offers help for building a modern BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) wireless environment by delivering services like iPhone and iPad integration, and Android phone and tablet consulting. iPhones and iPads, Androids, Windows Phones, and other mobile devices require robust radio signals and can create serious capacity issues. Progentís Wi-Fi site survey services provide the insight you need to address these challenges and build an affordable and effective BYOD network.
Deliverables for Progentís On-Premises Wi-Fi Site Survey can include:
Download Progent's Wireless Site Survey Datasheet
- RF Wi-Fi Spectrum Analysis including identification of RF issues related to your facilityís arrangement, material structure, and other possible causes of interference so you can anticipate and resolve problems during the Wi-Fi network design phase.
- RF Coverage Maps in the form of color RF contour images for the spots that need coverage to help you to determine the optimal quantity and position of WAPs and indicate likely RF spillover zones and coverage gaps
- Capacity Plan for defining and delivering the bandwidth required to support all apps and users
- Cable Paths depicted as line diagrams you can supply to cabling contractors
- Device Installation advice on where and how to deploy wireless devices plus description of special hardware that may be required (NEMA enclosures, radio antennas, etc.)
- Infrastructure Requirements to specify all facility and networking equipment needed to service the Wi-Fi environment like available switch interfaces, Power over Ethernet (POE), electrical power, and rack capacity
To download a one-page datasheet in PDF format describing Progent's Wi-Fi Site Survey services, click:
Progent's Wi-Fi Site Survey Datasheet. (PDF - 122 KB)
World-Class Network Infrastructure Expertise
Progent has one of the largest teams of certified Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services company in the U.S. and can help you to integrate your wireless LAN seamlessly into your corporate network. Progent can help your company to install and manage Cisco ISR routers, switches, and security devices as well as Cisco Mobility products including wireless access points and Wi-Fi LAN controllers. Progent also can provide expertise with networking products from Juniper, Apple, Ubiquity, and other leading providers. To learn more about Progent's remote and on-premises consulting services for Cisco Wi-Fi solutions, refer to consulting and troubleshooting support for Cisco wireless technology.
To help you with company-wide security and compliance issues, Progent offers the services of IT security consultants who have earned advanced credentials from CISM, CISSP-ISSAP, CRISC and other major security organizations. Progentís cybersecurity experts can provide a wide range of online and onsite services that include security assessments, stealth penetration testing, disaster recovery preparedness, and endpoint remote security monitoring and ransomware protection.
Contact Progent for Wireless Site Survey Consulting
To find out more about Progent's consulting expertise for online and on-premises wireless site surveys, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.