Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to plan and install a wireless network optimized for your facilities, providing your business a wireless solution that has the coverage, speed, capacity, QoS, security, and roaming ability your business requires. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an affordable online service or as a more comprehensive onsite service.
Progentís on-premises survey features physical inspection, RF and security assessment of your existing wireless network, analysis of your buildingís floor plans, testing for RF interference, signal propagation modeling, identification of optimum placement for client-requested Wi-Fi Access Points including Aironet access points, Meraki access points and Apple AirPort devices, and a detailed document defining a new wireless network. The on-premises survey includes interviews with your network management staff to refine parameters for the Wi-Fi network. All Wi-Fi network architecture is handled by BICSI RCDD Certified Wi-Fi survey engineers.
Progent offers expertise for building a state-of-the-art Bring Your Own Device W--Fi environment by providing services like iPhone and iPad integration, and Android phone and tablet consulting. Apple iPhones and iPads, Androids, Windows Phones, and other mobile devices require high-quality radio signals and pose significant capacity challenges. Progentís wireless site survey provides the information necessary to understand these challenges and design an efficient and productive BYOD ecosystem.
Deliverables for Progentís Onsite Wireless Site Survey can include:
Download Progent's Wireless Site Survey Datasheet
- Radio Wi-Fi Spectrum Analysis including identification of RF issues associated with your environment's layout, physical structure, and other possible sources of RF interference so you can anticipate and resolve issues during the wireless network design phase.
- Coverage Maps in the form of color RF contour images for the areas requiring coverage to assist you to select the most efficient quantity and position of Wi-Fi APs and indicate potential signal spillover areas and coverage gaps
- Capacity Plan for specifying and providing the bandwidth needed to support all applications and users
- Cable Paths depicted as red line diagrams you can provide to cabling installers
- Device Installation advice on where and how to install wireless devices plus description of additional equipment that may be required (NEMA enclosures, antennas, etc.)
- Infrastructure Requirements to describe all facility and networking equipment needed to support the Wi-Fi installation such as available switch ports, Power over Ethernet (POE), electrical power, and rack space
To download a one-page printable datasheet in PDF format describing Progent's Wireless Site Survey services, click:
Progent's Wireless Site Survey Datasheet. (PDF - 122 KB)
World-Class Network Infrastructure Expertise
Progent has one of the largest rosters of certified Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT services firm in the U.S. and can help you to integrate your wireless LAN seamlessly into your corporate network. Progent can help your company to deploy and maintain Cisco routers, switches, and security appliances as well as Cisco Mobility products including wireless access points and wireless LAN controllers. Progent also can provide advanced consulting for networking products from Juniper, Apple, Ubiquity, and other leading providers. To learn more about Progent's remote and on-premises consulting expertise for Cisco wireless solutions, refer to consulting and troubleshooting services for Cisco wireless products.
To help you with enterprise-wide security and compliance issues, Progent can provide the support of cybersecurity engineers who have earned advanced credentials from CISA, CISSP-ISSAP, CRISC and other prominent data security organizations. Progentís cybersecurity experts offer a wide range of remote and on-premises services such as security assessments, stealth penetration testing, disaster recovery preparedness, and endpoint remote security monitoring and ransomware defense.
Contact Progent for Wireless Site Survey Consulting
To find out more about Progent's consulting expertise for remote and on-premises Wi-Fi site surveys, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.