Progentís Wireless Site Survey helps you to design and install a wireless LAN customized for your environment, providing your business a wireless solution that has the coverage, speed, capacity, Quality of Service, data protection, and roaming capability your business needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an economical remote service or as a more comprehensive on-premises service.
Progentís on-premises survey includes physical inspection, spectrum and data protection assessment of your existing wireless network, analysis of your buildingís floor plans, measuring for RF contention, RF propagation modeling, identification of optimum locations for customer-specified Wireless APs including Aironet indoor and outdoor APs, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a detailed report describing the new wireless network. The on-premises survey includes interviews with your IT management staff to flesh out functional requirements for the Wi-Fi network. All wireless network design is performed by BICSI RCDD Certified Wi-Fi survey engineers.
Progent offers expertise for building a state-of-the-art BYOD W--Fi network by providing services like iPhone and iPad integration, and Android phone and tablet consulting. Apple iPhones and iPads, Androids, Windows Phones, and other mobile devices require high-quality RF signals and pose significant capacity challenges. Progentís Wi-Fi site survey provides the information necessary to understand these challenges and design an affordable and productive BYOD ecosystem.
Deliverables for Progentís On-Premises Wireless Site Survey can include:
Download Progent's Wireless Site Survey Datasheet
- RF Wi-Fi Spectrum Analysis including detection of RF issues associated with your facilityís layout, physical structure, and other possible sources of interference so you can foresee and mitigate issues during the wireless network design phase.
- RF Coverage Maps that show color RF contour images for the spots requiring coverage to assist you to select the optimal number and position of Wi-Fi APs and indicate potential signal spillover areas and holes in coverage
- Capacity Plan for defining and providing the bandwidth required to support all apps and users
- Cable Paths indicated as red line diagrams you can supply to cabling installers
- Device Installation advice on where and how to install wireless devices plus identification of additional equipment that may be required (NEMA enclosures, antennas, etc.)
- Infrastructure Requirements to describe all facility and networking resources needed to service the Wi-Fi installation like available switch interfaces, POE, electrical, and rack space
To download a single-page printable datasheet in PDF format describing Progent's Wireless Site Survey services, click:
Progent's Wireless Site Survey Datasheet. (PDF - 122 KB)
World-Class Network Infrastructure Expertise
Progent has one of the largest rosters of certified Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services company in the country. and can help your organization to integrate your Wi-Fi LAN seamlessly into your corporate network. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage Cisco routers, switches, and security devices as well as Cisco Mobility products including wireless access points and wireless LAN controllers. Progent also can provide expertise with networking technologys from Juniper Networks, Apple, WatchGuard, and other leading providers. To learn more about Progent's remote and onsite consulting services for Cisco Wi-Fi solutions, refer to consulting and debugging services for Cisco wireless technology.
To help you with enterprise-wide security and compliance issues, Progent offers the support of IT security consultants who have earned advanced certifications from CISM, CISSP-ISSAP, GIAC and other major data security organizations. Progentís security and compliance specialists offer a wide range of remote and onsite services such as security assessments, stealth penetration testing, disaster recovery planning, and endpoint remote security monitoring and ransomware defense.
Contact Progent for Wireless Site Survey Expertise
To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for online and on-premises wireless site surveys, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.