Progentís Wireless Site Survey makes it easy to design and implement a WiFi network customized for your facilities, providing you a wireless solution that delivers the reception, performance, capacity, QoS, data protection, and roaming capability your company needs. Progent's Wireless Site Survey services are offered either as an affordable remote service or as a more detailed onsite service.
Progentís on-premises survey includes physical walkthroughs, RF and security audits of your current WLAN, analysis of your buildingís layout, measuring for radio frequency contention, RF propagation modeling, selection of optimum locations for customer-specified Wi-Fi APs including Aironet APs, Cisco Meraki access points and Apple AirPort products, and a detailed document defining a new wireless network. The on-premises survey includes discussion with your IT management staff to refine functional requirements for the Wi-Fi network. All wireless LAN architecture is handled by BICSI RCDD Certified wireless survey engineers.
Progent offers expertise for creating a modern Bring Your Own Device W--Fi network by delivering services such as iPhone and iPad integration, and Android phone and tablet consulting. Apple iPhones and tablets, Androids, Windows Phones, and other handheld devices require robust RF signals and pose significant capacity challenges. Progentís Wi-Fi site survey provides the information you need to understand these issues and design an efficient and effective BYOD network.
Deliverables for Progentís On-Premises Wireless Site Survey can include:
Download Progent's Wireless Site Survey Datasheet
- RF Spectrum Analysis including identification of RF issues related to your facilityís arrangement, physical structure, and other potential causes of interference so you can anticipate and mitigate problems during the WLAN design phase.
- Coverage Maps in the form of color RF contour images for the areas requiring coverage to help you to select the optimal number and location of WAPs and indicate potential signal leakage zones and holes in coverage
- Capacity Plan for specifying and providing the bandwidth required to accommodate all applications and users
- Cable Paths depicted as red line diagrams you can supply to cabling installers
- Device Installation guidance on where and how to deploy Wi-Fi devices plus description of special hardware that may be required (NEMA enclosures, radio antennas, etc.)
- Infrastructure Requirements to specify all facility and networking resources needed to service the wireless environment such as available switch interfaces, Power over Ethernet, electrical power, and rack capacity
To download a single-page printable datasheet in PDF format describing Progent's Wi-Fi Site Survey services, click:
Progent's Wi-Fi Site Survey Datasheet. (PDF - 122 KB)
World-Class Network Infrastructure Consulting
Progent maintains one of the largest rosters of certified Cisco CCIE IT infrastructure consultants of any independent IT services firm in the country. and can assist your organization to integrate your LAN seamlessly into your corporate network. Progent can help your company to install and maintain Cisco routers, switches, and security appliances as well as Cisco Mobility products including Wi-Fi APs and wireless LAN controllers. Progent also offers advanced consulting for networking technologys from Juniper Networks, Apple, Ubiquity, and other top providers. To find out more about Progent's remote and on-premises consulting expertise for Cisco Wi-Fi solutions, refer to consulting and debugging support for Cisco Wi-Fi technology.
To help you with company-wide cybersecurity issues, Progent offers the support of network security engineers who have earned advanced certifications from CISA, CISSP-ISSAP, CRISC and other recognized security organizations. Progentís cybersecurity specialists offer a broad range of remote and onsite services such as vulnerability audits, stealth penetration testing, disaster recovery planning, and endpoint active security monitoring and ransomware protection.
Contact Progent for Wireless Site Survey Consulting
To learn more about Progent's consulting services for online and on-premises Wi-Fi site surveys, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.