Setting up a modern Wi-Fi network requires familiarity with the latest technology from leading companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, Ubiquiti and Apple. Windows Server 2019 and Windows 10 include extensive support for IEEE 802.11x Wi-Fi standards for high-speed and high-density networking across wireless local area networks (WLANs), including 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) and 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5). If you want to set up a high-performance wireless network based on Wi-Fi technology, Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified consultants can help you build a solution that is secure, reliable, manageable and easy to expand. For information about Progent's consulting services available for Cisco's extensive wireless product line, see Cisco wireless consulting and support.
Progent can help you design a viable Wi-Fi topology, recommend appropriate hardware and software components, and integrate wireless access points such as Cisco Aironet, Cisco Meraki, Cisco Small Business 100/300/500, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Ubiquity UniFi, and Apple AirPort Wi-Fi APs, wireless bridges, antennas, and accessories. Progent can also help you create a wireless security strategy that is well integrated with the security plan for your entire business network.
How Progent Can Help You Configure a Secure Wi-Fi Intranet
Progent's wireless experts and certified security professionals can help you deploy secure Wi-Fi access with IEEE 802.1X authentication using wireless access points, wireless client computers powered by Windows, Linux, and Apple OS X, and a wireless authentication infrastructure consisting of Windows Active Directory domain controllers, certification authorities, and Internet Authentication Service servers. Services available from Progent include:
Progent also offers affordable RF site surveys to help you design efficient placement of your Wi-Fi access points to ensure optimal coverage and performance for your Wi-Fi environment. To find out more, refer to Progent's Wi-Fi Site Surveys.
- Configure the certificate infrastructure.
- Configure Active Directory for accounts and groups.
- Configure the primary IAS server on a computer.
- Configure the secondary IAS server on another computer.
- Deploy and configure wireless access points (APs).
- Configure Wireless Network (IEEE 802.11) Policies Group Policy settings.
- Install computer certificates on wireless client computers (EAP-TLS).
- Install user certificates on wireless client computers (EAP-TLS).
- Configure wireless client computers for EAP-TLS.
- Configure wireless client computers for PEAP-MS-CHAP v2.
- Provide remote management and 24x7 monitoring services for your Wi-Fi infrastructure
If you wish to ask Progent about consulting assistance for wireless integration, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.