Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Anchorage organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Anchorage, Alaska organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Anchorage, Alaska company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.