Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Austin company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Austin, Texas businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Austin, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.