Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Austin organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Austin, Texas companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Austin, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.