Years of experience providing Microsoft support and Cisco technology consulting has allowed Progent to develop a unique capability for supporting branch offices that require IT service with the responsiveness associated with small companies but which includes effective communications, thorough documentation, and compliance with corporate IT standards. If your enterprise maintains a branch office, sales office, or remote office with the branch location anywhere in Northern California or the California Central Valley, Progent can offer a broad range of onsite and remote IT support services and system architecture consulting.
Progent's branch office support services include:
If you are looking for local support for branch offices in Northern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, or in major cities throughout the U.S., call Progent at 800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
- Progentís consultants are proven, Microsoft and Cisco certified industry veterans with extensive backgrounds supporting enterprise-class IT networks. Progent's engineers can work effectively with remote IT groups and can operate as a seamless extension of the corporate IT staff.
- Progent has the in-depth expertise to implement, support, troubleshoot and manage large enterprise technologies. Progent offers Active Directory consulting for complex configurations, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration and support, Exchange 2010 consulting, Exchange Server 2003 migration, Systems Management Server expertise and SQL Server support.
- Progent offers local, on-site expertise by providing field-level troubleshooting, trouble ticket initialization and vendor support coordination for WAN, VPN and ISP links. Experience working with all major telecommunications carriers and Internet Service Providers enables Progent to resolve complex problems involving multiple vendors who may be inclined to point fingers at one another rather than fix connection problems.
- Progent uses state-of-the-art tools such as Microsoft System Center Operations Manager for network monitoring to provide enterprise-class reliability and proactive trouble detection to branch offices.
- Progent provides detailed service documentation for all delivered services so that corporate IT departments can monitor service activity and costs.
- Progent provides 24x7 network support for international organizations that need round the clock support.
- Progent can provide a broad array of services to keep branch offices productive, including server hardware and software upgrades, HQ coordinated migration projects, desktop OS and application standardization, desktop upgrades, WAN support and upgrades, etc.
- Progent's GIAC, CISA, CISM, and CISSP certified security engineers can provide security vulnerability testing and remediation services to ensure that satellite office systems are in compliance with regulatory or internal standards.
- Progent's Certified Microsoft Server Platform consultants can help provide Windows Server 2012 R2 planning and deployment help and Windows Server 2008 R2 support and upgrade help to take advantage of the advances Windows Server offers in the areas of Cloud computing, availability, scale and density, manageability, security and compliance, performance, and support for modern work styles.