As the industry's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco provides the most complete range of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing ISPs to sell safe, scalable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- qualified consultants have extensive backgrounds addressing the special needs of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to architect, implement, and maintain high-availability, expandable systems appropriate for public network environments.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Design and implement ISP network that minimizes capital and support costs and simplifies system management
- Set up and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large client populations
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's software control solutions, upgrade Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and resolving complex software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and modules
- Create custom system and usage accounting applications for client bill back
- Build network monitoring platforms that quickly identify and defend against the impacts of Denial of Service attacks
- Design and integrate metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with scaling and administration of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables service providers to build smart networks that support a wide selection of functions over a single system. This cost-effective solution can be integrated transparently across any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is isolated from connectivity protocols, subscribers with differing access interfaces can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current systems.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the creation of high-performance, expandable, and protected network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE rather than only installing the baseline connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can help ISPs with the development, configuration, implementation, and provisioning of intelligent public network environments that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to optimize performance, provide protected connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To see additional information about Progent's consulting help for Cisco products, select a topic:
If you wish to ask Progent about engineering expertise for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.