As the world's number one source of IP networking solutions, Cisco provides the most extensive range of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell highly secure, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA qualified consultants have extensive backgrounds addressing the unique requirements of ISPs by helping them to design, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable systems appropriate for public network applications.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Plan and deploy Internet Service Provider infrastructure that lowers equipment and operating expense and simplifies system management
- Configure and maintain advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive client bases
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's software control solutions, upgrade IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and resolving complex software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of equipment and modules
- Create specialized network management and bandwidth tracking solutions for customer bill back
- Implement system management engines that rapidly identify and defend against the impacts of Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with expanding and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching allows Internet Service Providers to build intelligent networks that support a broad range of functions over one infrastructure. This economical solution can be integrated seamlessly over any in-place environment, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is independent of connectivity technologies, customers with various connectivity interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their existing environments.
Integration of MPLS application pieces including layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of high-performance, expandable, and protected network environments that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as a quarter and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth capability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE instead of merely providing the baseline functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the design, configuration, implementation, and management of large public network solutions that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to maximize bandwidth, provide secure connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
To find out additional information about Progent's engineering expertise for Cisco technology, choose a topic:
If you wish to ask Progent about professional expertise for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.