As the world's leader in IP networking solutions, Cisco provides the most complete range of appliances and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, scalable, feature-rich mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- certified consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of ISPs by helping them to design, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable systems appropriate for public network environments.
Services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and implement ISP network that minimizes equipment and operating expense and simplifies system support
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and MPLS service aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client populations
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbones and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in deploying Cisco's software control solutions, update Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff support experts in isolating and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of devices and interfaces
- Create specialized network management and usage tracking solutions for client billing
- Implement network monitoring platforms that rapidly identify and block the impacts of DoS attacks
- Plan and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with scaling and managing of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software MPLS enables ISPs to build smart environments that support a broad range of functions over one system. This economical technology can be integrated seamlessly over any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is independent of connectivity protocols, subscribers with differing access links can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current environments.
Integration of MPLS application components including MPLS VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the creation of highly efficient, scalable, and secure network environments that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by as much as 25% and achieve an additional 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of merely providing the baseline connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can assist Internet service providers with the planning, configuration, implementation, and provisioning of shared public network solutions that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to maximize bandwidth, deliver secure connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
To learn additional details concerning Progent's professional assistance for Cisco solutions, pick a topic:
To get in touch with Progent about consulting expertise for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.