As the industry's number one source of networking products, Cisco provides the most complete range of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to deliver safe, scalable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA certified network consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the special requirements of ISPs by assisting them to design, implement, and maintain high-availability, scalable systems suitable for public network applications.
Consulting services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider network that lowers capital and support expense and simplifies system support
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client bases
- Handle the transparent switchover between backbone providers and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's software management tools, update IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal engineers in identifying and resolving complex software bugs, and executing upgrades and relocations of appliances and interfaces
- Develop specialized network management and bandwidth tracking applications for client billing
- Implement network monitoring platforms that rapidly identify and defend against the impacts of DoS attacks
- Design and integrate metro network configurations and distributed POPs
- Help with expanding and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching allows Internet Service Providers to implement smart environments that deliver a wide range of services over one infrastructure. This cost-effective technology can be deployed transparently across any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access protocols, subscribers with differing connectivity interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their existing systems.
Integration of MPLS application components including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 allows the development of highly efficient, expandable, and protected network environments that guarantee SLAs.
ISPs can accelerate their time to break even by as much as 25% and realize an extra 50% of bandwidth capability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE as opposed to merely providing the bare bones functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can assist service providers with the planning, configuration, implementation, and support of intelligent public network solutions that take full advantage of MPLS to optimize throughput, deliver protected connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
To learn additional details concerning Progent's professional support for Cisco products, pick a topic:
In order to ask Progent about professional support for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.