As the world's leader in networking products, Cisco offers the most extensive range of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver safe, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- certified consultants have experience addressing the unique needs of ISPs by helping them to design, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable systems suitable for shared public network applications.
Services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that lowers equipment and support costs and simplifies network management
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS service aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer populations
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbones and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Assist in deploying Cisco's software management solutions, upgrade Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff engineers in isolating and resolving sophisticated software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of devices and interfaces
- Design specialized system and usage tracking applications for client billing
- Implement network management mechanisms that rapidly identify and block the impacts of DoS attacks
- Design and integrate metro network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with expanding and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables service providers to implement smart environments that deliver a broad variety of functions over a single system. This economical solution can be integrated transparently over any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of access protocols, customers with differing access interfaces can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing environments.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including layers 3 and 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the development of highly efficient, scalable, and protected network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to profitability by up to a quarter and realize an extra 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE rather than merely installing the plain vanilla functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can assist Internet service providers with the design, set up, implementation, and management of next-generation public networks that take full advantage of MPLS to optimize bandwidth, provide protected connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To learn more information concerning Progent's professional help for Cisco products, pick a subject:
If you wish to ask Progent about professional expertise for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.