As the market's leader in IP networking solutions, Cisco provides the most extensive range of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, scalable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA certified consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the special requirements of ISPs by helping them to design, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable systems suitable for public network applications.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Design and deploy ISP network that lowers capital and operating expense and streamlines network administration
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and MPLS service aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large client bases
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's network management solutions, update IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and executing migrations of devices and modules
- Develop specialized network management and bandwidth tracking applications for customer bill back
- Build network monitoring platforms that quickly identify and block the impacts of Denial of Service attacks
- Plan and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with scaling and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows Internet Service Providers to build intelligent environments that support a wide range of services over one system. This economical technology can be integrated transparently over any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of connectivity protocols, customers with differing access links can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their current environments.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the development of high-performance, expandable, and protected network environments that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and realize an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE as opposed to merely providing the baseline functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can assist ISPs with the development, configuration, deployment, and support of intelligent public networks that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to optimize bandwidth, deliver protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
For additional details about Progent's professional help for Cisco products, pick a subject:
In order to get in touch with Progent about consulting assistance for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.