Cisco's security solutions for small to medium size businesses provide a complete set of manageable network protection devices and utilities to enable you to protect your entire network environment. Cisco's extensive catalog of security and Virtual Private Network (VPN) technologies features routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and Virtual Private Network access concentrators. Progent's seasoned support engineers includes veteran professionals with Cisco's CCIE certification who can assist your company to select and integrate VPN and protection solutions that work best with your business.
Cisco provides multiple options for configuring a Virtual Private Network system, allowing you to choose the approach that best aligns with your operational needs. You can install both remote connectivity and site-to-site Virtual Private Networks with Cisco IOS Software, through software and AIM encryption cards, or with hardware devices, such as a Virtual Private Network access concentrator, router, Cisco ASA firewalls with Firepower Services, or devoted VPN processor for dial-up functions. All Cisco Virtual Private Network solutions are simple to deploy and manage and provide the versatility to evolve along with future operational requirements.
Products Included in Cisco's Security Solution
Cisco has a comprehensive line of security offerings aimed at stopping stealing data, virus and worm infections, Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, and other dangers to your network. Categories and products include:
- Virtual Private Network device (Cisco VPN access concentrators and clients): Devoted hardware or software mechanism for setting up and managing VPNs
- Catalyst and Nexus Switch based: Identity-focused functions built into Cisco switches
- Cisco Router based: Virtual Private Network support incorporated into Cisco routers
- Extended perimeter security
- Cisco PIX or ASA Firewall appliance: Dedicated hardware or software device to permit or block access to the infrastructure or applications
- Cisco Router controlled: Firewall functions integrated into Cisco routers
- Network-attached appliance (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted physical unit or software mechanism for finding penetrations inside the company network
- Host-based software (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted hardware or program for detecting, mitigating, and documenting attacks on hosts
- Firewall sensor: Detector incorporated into a Cisco firewall to sense and document intrusions at the network public/private edge
- Catalyst Switch sensor: Sensor incorporated into a Catalyst switch to detect and document penetrations at the switch
- Cisco Router sensor: Detector incorporated into a switch to detect and report intrusions at the router
Secure Device Management and Policy
- Cisco Access Control Server (ACS) using RADIUS and TACACS: Centralized access control mechanism for user validation, permission, and accounting from an easy-to-use web utility
- Cisco Security Manager: Expandable mechanism for configuration and policies for firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, and IPS
How Progent's Engineers Can Assist You with Cisco Security Solutions
Progent can provide a certified CCIE or Cisco Certified Network Professional to assist you to select, deploy, and support Cisco security technology. Progent's CISM, CISSP, and ISSAP security specialists can show you how to design protection into your company's operations. Progent can help you to create a documented security strategy to define clear security policies, deploy scanning and auditing utilities, design and implement a protected connectivity architecture that incorporates products from a variety of network companies, provide Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) 2006 Server consulting and
Forefront TMG configuration help, and advise you about procedures to optimize the safety of your infrastructure. Progent's security expertise can help you implement a firewall, set up safe remote and mobile connectivity to messaging and corporate information, and implement or troubleshoot VPNs.
For more details concerning Progent's engineering expertise for Cisco technology, pick a subject:
If you wish to contact Progent about professional support for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.