Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Saddle Brook
Progent's consulting services for IT service firms in Saddle Brook New Jersey enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house network services team. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, expand your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you elevate and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support firms do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter requests by means of your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a message to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely accept additional opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Saddle Brook, New Jersey Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Saddle Brook, New Jersey businesses a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Saddle Brook, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.