Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Fort Lauderdale
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Fort Lauderdale Florida enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT services group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, fill out your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support providers do not have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the number of geographies you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available across the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to decline new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your direction, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting system to make sure all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for you to transfer service assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on additional opportunities beyond your main areas of excellence and open additional territories without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Fort Lauderdale, Florida Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers can provide Fort Lauderdale, Florida businesses a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.