Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Washington
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Washington Washington enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a seamless extension of your regular network support group. These services can help you grow your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you elevate and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service organizations seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For more details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports via your custom branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal support group, under your coordination, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully documented. This makes it easy for support group to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and open new geographies without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by offering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Washington, Washington Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver Washington, Washington companies a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Washington, Washington
To learn more details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Washington, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.