Onsite Service Available in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Piedmont, Albany, San Pablo, Pinole, Crocket, Hercules, Rodeo
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts knows how to deliver a wide range of engineering and support assistance for IT networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small businesses in the Berkeley area by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified engineering experts include:
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consulting experts have more than a decade of experience designing, deploying, optimizing and fixing System Center Operations Manager environments and offer companies of all sizes expert remote or on-premises consulting support for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist your company to plan an architecture for SCOM 2012 servers that delivers the performance and availability required to watch over your IT resources effectively, whether your datacenters are on-premises, in the cloud, or a mixed solution. Progent can also assist you to install and customize Microsoft SCOM 2012 management packs according to industry best practices for monitoring network fabric and both Microsoft and third-party apps and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast online or on-premises troubleshooting to help you to remediate serious problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent also offers Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to assist you to migrate efficiently from SCOM 2012 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent has put together two ultra-affordable service packages intended to allow small businesses to receive a professional network security assessment from a certified security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security expert runs a comprehensive examination of your network from beyond your firewall to determine possible risks in the security profile you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Network Security Inventory Scan, a security expert executes a system scan from an authorized machine inside your company firewall to evaluate your exposure to internal threats. Both security inventory services are set up and run from a protected remote site.
- Progent's low-priced after-hours remote support program provides companies 24x7 availability of online support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Support services offered outside standard work hours include fixing problems with Windows servers, Windows desktop support, assistance with Microsoft Office programs, network and system backup and restore, and fundamental routing and switching support for Cisco technology.
- Progent offers a broad array of affordable support services to assist your business to install, integrate, repair, and manage desktop PCs and notebooks based on Windows, Apple macOS and OS X, or popular versions of Linux. Progent's desktop PC support services include Windows 10 planning assistance, Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 7 support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration, and 64-bit computing upgrades.
- Progent's Cisco Wi-Fi controller experts can help your business to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage and monitor Wi-Fi LANs of any size. Progent can assist you to maintain and debug your current Cisco Wi-Fi solution or carry out a smooth migration to Cisco's modern wireless controller products. Progent can provide support for both hardware-based and software-only wireless controllers and can assist you to decide which type makes sense for your wireless solution. For Wave 2 Wi-Fi controllers from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 Wi-Fi controller consulting, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller expertise, and Cisco 8540 Wi-Fi controller expertise.
- Progent's Cisco-certified Wi-Fi experts offer Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi AP consulting and Cisco Wi-Fi controller consulting to help you benefit from the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard to triple the speed for your wireless LAN while increasing the coverage area.
- Progent offers Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager planning and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration, and Microsoft Intune consulting to centralize and streamline the management of your desktops along with your Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can assist you to upgrade smoothly to SCCM 2016 from a legacy change management platform or assist you to modify your existing SCCM 2016 ecosystem to support your evolving IT requirements.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking technologies allow businesses to optimize resource utilization, simplify network operations, and enhance application availability and security. run multiple virtual servers on a single actual computer. Common usage scenarios for virtual servers are resource consolidation, inexpensive hosts for programs that only run on older operating systems, and economical segregation of application development or testing environments from on-line ones. Progent's virtual server engineers offer Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking support services, Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtualization help, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX virtual network architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can deploy virtual servers to optimize speed, reliability and ease of administration while simultaneously cutting expenses; suggest and test disaster recovery strategies that reduce downtown in the event of a major failure; and deliver ongoing support, repair, and consulting services as virtualization technology evolves.
- Progent provides Enterprise Resource Planning support through business software experts who can help with for a wide range of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, software from other suppliers, and legacy software. Progent can provide help for vital categories of business applications such as financials, ERP, MRP, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management applications for human resources, sales and marketing, retail, and product distribution.
- Progent's CISSP-certified network security experts can assist businesses of all sizes with any facet of IT security. Progent can help create cost-effective security systems that guard a small business from advanced threats or Progent can plan, configure, and monitor an end-to-end security strategy for hybrid networks that accommodate onsite, remote, and mobile users sharing network resources spread across a mix of physical sites and public and private clouds.
- The Help Desk Call Center service delivery structure adopted by Progent's Technical Response Center offers small companies an affordable option to replace reliance on independent consultants by offering in-depth expertise shared by all support teams, optional round-the-clock availability of emergency assistance, fast escalation to appropriate specialists for solving the most complex issues, service consistency and dependability, quick follow-up enforced by seasoned support administrators, a selection of convenient ways for requesting support jobs, plus excellent progress transparency made possible by trouble ticket updates and accessible via a web-based portal.
- Progent's Microsoft System Center consultants have more than 15 years of background configuring, supporting and fixing the key platforms included with System Center and can assist you to design, configure, support, and fix your System Center ecosystem to maximize the uptime and responsiveness of your critical IT resources across a mix of Windows and Linux/Unix OS environments and on-premises and Cloud-connected datacenters. Progent also can provide System Center 2016 upgrade planning and support to assist you to move to the current edition of Microsoft System Center from an earlier one or from a third-party IT management solution to deliver the advantages of best-in-class deployment, automation, security and compliance, plus datacenter and application performance monitoring.
- Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring service is a next-generation endpoint protection (EPP) service that utilizes cutting edge behavior-based machine learning technology to defend endpoint devices and servers and VMs against new malware attacks like ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely get by legacy signature-based anti-virus products. ProSight ASM protects on-premises and cloud-based resources and provides a unified platform to address the entire malware attack progression including protection, infiltration detection, mitigation, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Key capabilities include single-click rollback using Windows VSS and real-time system-wide immunization against new threats. Learn about the entire ProSight series of low-cost outsourced network management services for small and medium-size businesses
If your small business is in the Oakland/Berkeley area
and you require computer help, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-899-7400 or visit Contact Progent.