Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's experts can deliver a wide selection of engineering and technical support help for information systems based on any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple macOS and OS X, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small businesses in the Citrus Heights neighborhood by Progent's team of seasoned engineering professionals include:
- Based in Northern California, Progent offers Microsoft and Cisco technology consulting on-premises troubleshooting, IT management outsourcing and network consulting services to organizations in California and in major cities across the U.S. Progent can also deliver high-level online IT consulting services, server monitoring, and urgent technical support to lower costs and reduce productivity loss for businesses anywhere in the United States.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager (SCOM 2016) helps to ensure consistent performance and dependable
uptime for critical workloads by offering unified, mixed-platform tracking of IT resources installed across local datacenters and private and public clouds.
Progent's consulting team offers advanced remote and onsite expertise to assist
businesses of all sizes to plan, implement, tune, enhance and troubleshoot Operations Manager 2016
solutions. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can assist you to migrate to Operations Manager
2016 from earlier releases of Operations Manager or from other monitoring platforms, or
integrate multiple monitoring tools into a cohesive infrastructure management solution. Progent can also help you extend your SCOM 2016 environment to incorporate resources hosted on public clouds by
providing Microsoft Azure
consulting and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Integration of Cisco's wireless IP phones usually demands that you configure and fine tune numerous key pieces of your wireless environment such as APs, switches, wireless LAN controllers, and management software. Progent's Cisco wireless VoIP phone configuration experts can provide online and on-premises assistance to help you build and manage a Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment by delivering services that range from debugging the set up of an IP phone or AP to providing comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services for modernizing the wireless infrastructure of a campus.
- There are several hundred enterprise-grade colocation centers in the San Francisco Bay Area and major metropolitan areas throughout the United States, and Progent's Internet data center expert consultants can enhance your network's fault tolerance and performance by helping you choose a remote data center facility that meets the particular requirements of your company such as geographic proximity, size, connectivity, budget, and value-added features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are designed for businesses with hardware located at co-location hosting sites and requiring timely on-premises service at the colocation facility as well as online support from Microsoft and Cisco certified experts. Progent offers a variety of co-location center support services including network topology analysis, Windows and UNIX server integration and support, troubleshooting for server and communications infrastructure, development and installation of zero-downtime configurations, architecting and deploying layered security defenses, firewall integration and support, designing load balancing solutions, and planning fault tolerant server cluster systems.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring managed service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to help keep your IT system operating at peak levels by tracking the state of critical computers that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects an issue, an alert is transmitted immediately to your designated IT personnel and your assigned Progent consultant so all looming issues can be addressed before they can disrupt your network. Find out about the complete ProSight series of affordable network management outsourcing services for small organizations.
- Global Information Assurance Certification was established in 1999 to certify the skill of computer security professionals. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and institutions all over the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide expertise with any of the network security capabilities addressed within the GIAC certification such as evaluating infrastructure vulnerability, incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions for compliance with regulatory requirements for promptly reporting security incidents.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team members and consultants for Virtual PC for Mac technology can assist you to connect your Apple macOS and OS X desktops with your Microsoft Exchange server through comprehensive Office 365 Outlook for Mac consulting. Progent will ensure that your Microsoft Exchange Server is correctly setup and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly installed and tested. Progent can also provide a full array of Exchange consulting services including integration, troubleshooting, security, mobile support, system tuning, plus spam filtering and email encryption. Progent also offers tailored one-on-one macOS webinars.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office Word and Office 365 Word consultants offer a broad range of affordable remote support services to help your organization to maintain your existing Microsoft Office Word solution or help you to upgrade to a newer version of Microsoft Office Word. Support offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA software development, isolating and resolving compatibility problems between different releases of Word, interfacing Word with different Office applications like Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with 3rd-party data sources and plug-ins,infrastructure optimization for dependable. reliable cloud access, security and compliance consulting, and smart phone integration, and remote Office Word training tailored for your special requirements.
- Progent offers remote or onsite access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to assist you to plan, implement, administer and repair converged communications environments based on Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, distributed, or hybrid cloud deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have in-depth backgrounds helping companies of all sizes to create advanced collaboration solutions by providing services such as Unified Communications Manager (CUCM or Unified CM) and CallManager planning and deployment, IP voice and video phones and soft phones configuration, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone solutions. Progent can help you with Cisco's entire library of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Mobility.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth consulting expertise in specific application areas, allowing you to craft fast, affordable and cohesive network solutions that fit the unique needs of your operation. Progent's application developers can assist your company to customize Microsoft's important business packages by offering a range of services such as
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) ERP Software consulting,
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Accounting Software training and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Management Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) deployment.
- VMware's Site Recovery Manager is a component of VMware vCenter that lets you define, automate and verify a consistent process for recovering services rapidly after an outage. Site Recovery Manager provides centrally controlled and automated disaster recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site relocation, failback and site re-protect. SRM also allows transparent testing for site recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate SLAs and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware Site Recovery Manager consulting expert to assist your organization to design, deploy, test and manage a DR solution based on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- If you incorporates Cisco routers, you may be running an outdated release of IOS, the control software powering almost every Cisco router and the latest Cisco switches. Cisco often publishes updates to IOS to fix problems, shore up security vulnerabilities, or improve functionality. Unfortunately, updating IOS or other Cisco OS platforms can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your network environment. As an example, there may be limited internal Flash storage that could cause a new OS version to execute improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants offer a broad variety of support services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS software or other Cisco software platform such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager. Progent can perform version audits of your router software, propose appropriate updates, provision Cisco devices, copy images/, activate and test your new software, tune throughput, resolve issues, and teach your IT staff how to take advantage of all significant new functions.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you require computer assistance, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.