Onsite Service Available in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, Fair Oaks
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's IT consulting for small organizations in the Citrus Heights neighborhood are concentrated on clients who need immediate and affordable help with network dependability, protection, efficiency, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's consulting support options and practice areas should provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide in-depth expertise in implementing and using all versions of Microsoft Office Project and can deliver a wide variety of affordable online consulting services following industry leading practices to assist businesses of any size to get all the advantages of this powerful platform. Support services offered by Progent include system design, installation and upgrades, setting up safe collaboration among onsite and offsite users, network optimization, and customized online training classes.
- Stealth penetration checking is a key component of any overall IT system security strategy. Progentís security professionals can run extensive stealth intrusion security tests without the awareness of your organization's in-house network support resources. Stealth penetration testing uncovers whether current security defense systems such as intrusion incident warnings and event history monitoring are properly set up and consistently monitored.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer advanced online consulting support to assist organizations of any size to integrate their information networks with leading public cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can help you to design and manage cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and apps in hybrid network models that utilize on-premises IT assets along with public cloud services. To help you to incorporate cloud services with networks, Progent can provide a range of public cloud migration services that include Office 365 Exchange Online integration solutions with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and integration services, Amazon AWS cloud integration support, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) programming and troubleshooting.
- Progent's eCommerce software consultants can help you to set up an e-commerce infrastructure that is protected, dependable, and fast. Progent can also show you how to create a web site that is closely integrated with your marketing and supply chain software to reduce the cost and improve the reliability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you develop specialized web software based on standard programming utilities or customize popular software products so that they accommodate your individual business requirements. For database-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the expertise of certified Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access database application programmers.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a high-availability and disaster recovery software suite that combines failover storage clustering with synchronous replication to provide rapid, zero data loss disaster recovery (DR) between datacenters that are up to 185 miles (300km) apart. Progent offers online or on-premises access to a NetApp MetroCluster expert who can assist your business to design, deploy, manage, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to select an architecture for your MetroCluster environment that aligns with your technical needs and budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to leading practices for configuring your MetroCluster solution by providing guidance with procedures such as assigning disk pools and shelf IDs, arranging aggregate and plexes layout, setting up FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a TCP/IP configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your MetroCluster disaster recovery system to show adherence with information assurance standards and government requirements.
- Progent's team of IT system consulting experts can help large enterprises to architect, install, and manage major rollouts of key Microsoft technology by offering support such as Active Directory design, MS Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 management, SharePoint Server 2013 design and installation, Microsoft Skype for Business planning and deployment consulting and Lync Server management, plus Microsoft SQL Server 2016 upgrades and SQL Server 2014 programming. Progent has helped some of the world's biggest businesses to integrate solutions powered by Microsoft servers and offers branch office IT supports for enterprises with local offices in Northern California or major cities throughout the U.S.
- The complexity and integration demands of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 requires an IT expert with hands-on experience and broad knowledge in designing and deploying efficient and comprehensive business information environments. The experience of Progent's certified Windows Server experts, with an average of over 10 years of background integrating Microsoft-powered solutions, helps insure your success in supporting and managing your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2012 R2 experts can also help you to assess the advantages of migrating from Microsoft Windows 2008 to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later or later. If you are planning on building a hybrid architecture that integrates local systems with cloud-based services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Excel and Office 365 Excel application consultants offer a broad range of remote services to assist you to design, develop, pilot test, install, manage, and troubleshoot applications powered by any version of Microsoft Excel, including Excel Online and Office 365 Excel. Progent can assist your business to migrate your legacy Excel applications to the newest releases of Excel, support Excel on Apple iOS and Android smart phones and tablets, and resolve compatibility issues between various versions of Office Excel. Progent offers as-needed help to clients who need a quick solution to a specific problem related to Office Excel and Progent can also provide comprehensive project management support for upgrading or developing mission-critical applications built on Excel. Progent's affordable online training classes for Excel can be custom tailored to meet the needs of individuals or teams.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop remote monitoring service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management technology to keep your network operating at peak levels by checking the state of vital computers that drive your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alert is transmitted automatically to your specified IT staff and your Progent engineering consultant so any looming problems can be resolved before they can disrupt your network. Read about the complete ProSight series of value-priced network monitoring and management services for small and medium-size businesses.
- Progent's Jabber consultants offer remote or on-premises expertise to assist organizations of any size to plan, deploy, manage, update or troubleshoot Cisco Jabber environments and Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Progent offers in-depth expertise for the products, technologies and services that go into creating an end-to-end Cisco Jabber solution such as Cisco network appliances and management tools, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Windows and Mac computers, Apple iOS and Android smartphones, SIP trunking, Wi-Fi networks, cyber security, cloud integration, telepresence systems, PBX systems, disaster recovery preparedness, and other components of a modern collaboration ecosystem.
- Progent's Microsoft-authorized Microsoft SharePoint 2013 specialists, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 engineers and Office SharePoint 2007 consultants can assist you to rationalize the business case for deploying the latest release of Microsoft SharePoint, advise you on the most appropriate edition of SharePoint for your circumstances, offer setup and deployment expertise, assist you to install Microsoft SQL Server as a supporting DBM, improve your network infrastructure, integrate your standard and customized application software to work with Microsoft SharePoint Server, develop a company-wide security strategy that incorporates portal technology, and provide troubleshooting and Help Desk Call Center services.
- Progent provides interactive remote webinar training classes. Virtual interactive webinars provide a convenient and affordable option for teaching your IT personnel to use a broad array of key software products such as Office and Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Project. Progent also can provide individualized training for Microsoft Great Plains. In addition, Progent offers onsite education for customers in the San Francisco Bay Area and major cities throughout the U.S.
If your small business is in Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Auburn, or Fair Oaks
and you need technical help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-910-1200 or visit Contact Progent.