Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 07-559-7400
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||1414 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-600-4300
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's information technology consulting for small companies in the Concord vicinity are focused on customers who require immediate and affordable assistance with network reliability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support options and networking expertise will provide a sense of the ways Progent can assist your company to increase the business value of your computer system.
- The vast majority of business interoffice communications networks have no redundancy from Internet connection failures. Progentís multi-office communications professionals can help small organizations achieve non-stop Interoffice connectivity via redundant system architectures with transparent failover. Progentís Cisco-certified Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts can plan and implement ultra-reliable Inter-office connections supported by non-stop EIGRP network routers or fault tolerant OSPF configurations of Cisco routers. Progent can show you how multi-path connectivity and automatic fail-over offer economical non-stop interoffice connectivity.
- ISA Server 2006 and the newer Microsoft Forefront TMG are discontinued software platforms that include an application-aware firewall that can guard systems from outside and internal attacks. Both platforms perform in-depth examination of network protocols to detect threats that frequently eluded legacy firewalls. ISA Server 2006 was superseded by Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010, which was based on ISA Server 2006's architecture while providing a variety of enhanced features. Forefront TMG 2010 has in turn been discontinued by Microsoft, and the security functions provided by the product are now commonly handled by purpose-built physical appliances from vendors that include Cisco, Barracuda, Juniper and WatchGuard. (See ASA Firewall with Firepower Services integration and management.) Progent provides online Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway maintenance and Microsoft ISA Server expertise to help you maintain and debug your legacy firewall environment, and Progent can help you to migrate efficiently to a modern firewall solution by providing system design, integration, optimization, training and troubleshooting.
- System Center 2016 provides important improvements in the management of hybrid cloud networks by offering comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016 servers, Windows 10 clients; seamless integration of heterogeneous networks that include various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and better cloud support including tighter integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone management plus built-in integration with Microsoft Operations Management Suite for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consultants can provide advanced online and onsite expertise for all elements of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can assist you to plan and install a new implementation of Microsoft System Center 2016, expand or optimize an existing one, migrate smoothly from an earlier version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center environment.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Office and Office 365 experts can assist businesses of any size to incorporate Microsoft Office desktop and Office 365 apps including Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Project and Publisher into a cohesive productivity solution that provides quick ROI and promotes better business results. Progent can assist you to interface Office or Office 365 applications with one another and with additional key Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Exchange Server and SQL Server deployed on-premises or hosted in the cloud. Progent's consultants can also help you to resolve compatibility issues between different releases of Office desktop and can provide customized online Microsoft Office and Office 365 instruction to individual users and groups.
- Progent can supply businesses with an IT management expert who can function as a temporary or part-time Chief Information Officer. This veteran IT officer can offer strategic direction to help you to integrate sensible technology to improve business processes so they match better with your business objectives. Your company can create and implement a well thought out information technology plan without absorbing the expense of a full-time senior IT executive. Critical tasks Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer can carry out include growth strategies, establishing technology budgets, creating and tracking models for ROI, reengineering business processes, negotiating with vendors, establishing security policies, cash flow management, streamlining network management, patch tracking, network asset documentation control, and business continuity planning.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers organizations expert consulting for products from other major VPN manufacturers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Netscreen, SonicWALL, and Symantec-Raptor. Progent can show you how to create a detailed security strategy and select appropriate products from multiple vendors to support your security goals while staying within your budget limits.
- VMware's NSX virtual network platform allows you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned instantly and administered with a high level of automation independent of the physical components used by the underlying network infrastructure. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows automated disaster recovery, application mobility, and transparent site relocation, failback and re-protect. SRM also enables non-intrusive testing for site recovery, updates and patches and can generate reports to confirm complete service restoration, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate disaster recovery compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX virtual network technology, VMware SRM can quickly recover the entire logical network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent offers the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware SRM integration specialist to help your organization to design, configure, test and manage a disaster recovery system powered by VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration consultants can help you to administer and maintain Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent can also show you how to estimate the likely strategic value of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it makes sense for your business strategy to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 integration consultants can help you to plan and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows 10.
- Progent offers high-level remote consulting for business continuity planning, testing, and training to help you to prepare for potential catastrophes, minimize service disruption for your vital network functions, avoid data loss, and comply with regulatory mandates and business requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and network administration staff to perform business impact evaluation, identify dependencies, specify human and physical resources required to operate your organization, determine business-critical IT functions and specify acceptable restoration times, select colocation centers, configure safe offsite connectivity for crucial employees, implement notification systems and assign duties for personnel, write a complete recovery and test plan, and provide training for management and technical staff to execute your business continuity plan. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can assist you to design and build an affordable disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud environments using failover cluster technology field-tested in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- Virtual compute, storage and networking techniques allow IT organizations to optimize utilization, streamline network management, and improve application uptime and data protection. operate multiple virtual servers on a single physical processor. Typical applications for virtualization are hardware consolidation, low-cost hosts for applications that only run on older OS software, and economical isolation of application programming or pilot environments from on-line ones. Progent's virtualization technology consultants offer Microsoft Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual networking consulting, Windows 2008 Hyper-V Virtual Server help, VMware vSphere and vCloud configuration and troubleshooting, VMware NSX network virtualization design and management, and Citrix XenServer virtual server support. Progent can deploy virtual machines to maximize speed, dependability and manageability while simultaneously lowering expenses; suggest and test business recovery strategies that reduce productivity loss in the event of a catastrophic failure; and provide ongoing maintenance, repair, and consulting assistance as computer technology evolves.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), originally branded CallManager, functions as the core of Cisco's collaboration solution. Unified Communications Manager and Unified CM Express offer a location-independent IP-PBX by integrating closely with applications such as Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Service, Unity Express (CUE) for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Cisco Contact Center Express (Unified CCX or CCX) for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager experts can assist with any facet of Unified Communications Manager setup and troubleshooting in areas such as integrating Voice over IP phones and desktop video IP phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE session border controllers, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE support, designing Cisco UCS server failover systems for survivability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.