Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, CA 94560
||Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
||Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
||Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
||Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor
Petaluma, CA 94954
||Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
||Pleasanton Network Support Services
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
||Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
||Sacramento Network Support Services
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
||San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
||San Jose Network Support Services
||1900 S Norfolk, Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
||San Mateo Network Support Services
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, CA 94939
||San Rafael Network Support Services
||101 Cooper St, #4526
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
||Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
||Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
||Vacaville Network Support Services
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
||Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting for small companies in the Concord area are focused on clients who need quick and economical help for system dependability, security, productivity, manageability, or repair. The following brief selection of Progent's consulting services and networking expertise will provide an idea of the ways Progent can help you to increase the competitive value of your computer network.
- Progent offers affordable access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle database administration support or an Oracle software programmer. Progent can assist you to create effective mechanisms for key Oracle DBA tasks such as performance tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and database protection, or mentor your in-house personnel to follow industry leading practices for streamlining major administration procedures. Progent can in addition provide the support of a PL/SQL developer to help your company to design, test, troubleshoot, or port Oracle-based programs that can range from forms to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent has skill using SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also assist you to tune existing SQL programs by utilizing Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent's Cisco Meraki wireless AP consultants provide online and onsite support to help organizations of all sizes to plan, install, maintain, upgrade or debug Wi-Fi networks that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed APs. Progent can help you to set up and support Cisco's Meraki-based wireless infrastructure for sites that can range from a teleworker's home or a remote office to a large campus or a multi-site enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate additional Cisco products including switches, routers and ASA firewalls to create a cohesive network infrastructure that delivers identical connectivity, responsiveness, security, ease of management and availability for wired and Wi-Fi clients regardless of their mobility or device. (See Cisco Meraki switches configuration and management.)
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that uses failover storage clustering along with replication to deliver rapid, zero RPO disaster recovery (DR) between sites located as far as 300km apart. Progent can provide the skills of a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can help you to design, deploy, manage, update, test and troubleshoot a disaster recovery solution based on NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can assist you to choose a topology for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your technical needs and budget. Progent can ensure you adhere to best practices for installing your MetroCluster solution by delivering help with procedures such as assigning disk pools, arranging aggregate layout, setting up FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, implementing a tiebreaker, setting up a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your MetroCluster disaster recovery solution to prove adherence with information assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure planning and integration consultants can help you with any aspect of Azure cloud integration including requirements analysis, prerequisites evaluation, solution design, pre-production testing, deployment, centralized administration, performance optimization, license management, disaster recovery preparedness, security policy enforcement, and regulatory compliance assessment. Progent can help your IT staff to set up and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN connections so that your clients can safely connect to Azure-based resources, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you integrate critical Microsoft technologies to work in the cloud including Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server and SharePoint. Progent can also help you to set up a hybrid environment that seamlessly integrates on-premises datacenters with Azure-based resources.
- ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering and email encryption service that uses the infrastructure of top information security vendors to provide centralized control and comprehensive protection for all your inbound and outbound email. The powerful architecture of Email Guard managed service combines a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises gateway device to offer complete protection against spam, viruses, Denial of Service Attacks, Directory Harvest Attacks (DHAs), and other email-based malware. The cloud filter acts as a preliminary barricade and keeps the vast majority of threats from reaching your network firewall. This reduces your exposure to inbound threats and saves system bandwidth and storage space. ProSight Email Guard's onsite security gateway appliance adds a deeper level of analysis for incoming email. For outgoing email, the on-premises gateway provides anti-virus and anti-spam filtering, DLP, and email encryption. The onsite security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to track and protect internal email traffic that stays within your corporate firewall. Find out about the complete ProSight family of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to help keep your network operating at peak levels by tracking the health of critical computers that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch detects a problem, an alert is sent automatically to your designated IT management staff and your assigned Progent consultant so any looming problems can be addressed before they can impact productivity. Read about Progent's entire ProSight family of value-priced outsourced network management services for small and mid-size organizations.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager offers small to medium-size organizations near-continuous backup and simplified restore functions for Microsoft networks. Data Protection Manager 2016 offers application-sensitive backup for key platforms like SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint Server, protects Windows and Linux virtual machines, supports virtual machines running on Hyper-V and VMware, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Azure for convenient cloud backup and recovery. Progent's Microsoft-certified Data Protection Manager 2016 consultants can help you to plan, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot an enterprise-wide backup/recovery system built around System Center 2016 Data Protection Manager. Progent can help you to upgrade from a previous release of Data Protection Manager or from an outdated system, and Progent can tune your DPM 2016 environment for on premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployment models. Progent offers remote or onsite consulting expertise and can provide occasional expertise to resolve technical bottlenecks or deliver end-to-end project management or co-management support to make sure you complete your Data Protection Manager 2016 deployment on time and within your budget.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory consultants have broad knowledge troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as directory replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, lost AD objects, cleanup of legacy application configuration objects in production Active Directory systems, and restoration of unsuccessful setups of Active Directory and AD-integrated software. Progent is also proficient in using ďexpert onlyĒ AD utilities such as ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest deployment techniques that address important issues such as Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical model, IT administration structure, selection and structure of group policy objects, as well as security and auditing definitions. Progent can also analyze the implications of server and service implementations on functionality and performance. Progent can assist businesses to plan and implement deployments of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 consultants can help your business in any and all facets of your upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016 including designing HA architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; CAL licensing compliance for Exchange and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V strategy; specifying storage capacity required for your virtual machines, databases and log files; setting up hardware load balancing for fault-tolerant CAS services; designing, building and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating your firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client remediation with Office desktop or Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you need computer assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.