Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 07-559-7400
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||1414 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-600-4300
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's computer consulting services for small and mid-size organizations in Concord are focused on customers who require immediate and economical assistance with system stability, protection, productivity, manageability, or recovery. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support options and networking expertise should provide a sense of how Progent can help your company to increase the competitive value of your computer system.
- Stealth intrusion testing is a key component of any overall IT system security plan. Progentís security professionals can run thorough stealth penetration security checks without the knowledge of your organization's internal IT resources. Unannounced penetration testing uncovers whether existing security defense tools such as intrusion incident warnings and event history analysis are correctly set up and consistently observed.
- Features of Progent's IT support packages include network evaluation to make sure that your network complies with industry standards of security and online access, 24x7 server monitoring based on Microsoft Operations Manager to anticipate issues before they impact your organization, optional Help Desk Call Center Services from Progent's technical experts, security audit to help safequard your network from malicious attack, installation of Service Packs and security updates for servers and software, savings on Progentís onsite support services, and access to Progentís group of Microsoft and Cisco-certified network engineers and service specialists.
- Progent's hybrid cloud solutions consultants offer expert remote consulting services to help companies of all sizes to connect their networks with popular public cloud platforms including Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. Progent can assist you to plan and administer cost-effective hybrid environments that support Windows and Linux systems and applications in hybrid topologies that seamlessly combine physical IT assets as well as public clouds. To help you to integrate public cloud services with networks, Progent can provide a range of public cloud integration support services that include Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange deployments, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud design and deployment services, Amazon AWS cloud integration, and Amazon Web Marketing Service programming and troubleshooting.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified information technology consultants offer Windows Server 2016 migration consulting services to assist organizations of any size to design and carry out an efficient move to Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 based on a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment model. Progent can assist your company to assess the business benefits of Windows Server 2016 for your environment and can help you with any facet of planning, configuring, managing or debugging your Windows Server 2016 and Windows Hyper-V 2016 ecosystem. Progent can help your organization to take advantage of the many new high-availability and security capabilities of Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016 such as Windows Containers, Shielded Virtual Machines to protect against compromised administrators, Credential Guard, JIT Privileged Access Management, VM software load, Storage Replica, plus multi-domain failover clusters.
- Progent's data loss prevention consultants and data leakage protection specialists can help you to configure Progent's ProSight Email Guard Security Gateway to use your content policies for scanning the content of outbound email messages and attachments and preventing users from sending confidential or unauthorized data or spam. ProSight Email Guard's outbound email content filtering technology can also help your business avoid being blacklisted and stay compliant with industry privacy standards and regulatory requirements such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Learn about Progent's entire ProSight line of affordable network management outsourcing services for small organizations
- Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting and management outsourcing service offers complete hosting of a small or mid-size company's production servers in a solution that gives the highest level of dependability and scalability and is in addition simple to migrate to another host. Progent's Private Cloud hosting options are built on proven virtualization technologies that allow small and midsize businesses with multi- platform environments to economize significantly on the expense of capital investments, system maintenance, and IT management while achieving enterprise-class fault tolerance and an unmatched level of vendor flexibility. Find out more about Progent's ProSight family of managed IT services for small organizations.
- Progent's Cisco VoIP phone and video IP phone consultants can help your business to integrate, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP phones, desktop video IP phones and wireless IP phones. Progent can provide expertise for all models of Cisco's IP phones from discontinued Voice over IP products to the latest HD media phones. Progent's IP telephony experts can also help your organization to integrate your IP phones with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly branded CallManager, or with Unified Communications Manager Express to create a an advanced IP-PBX environment for unified messaging and company-wide collaboration. Progent can also help you to install Unified CM applications that include Unified CM IM and Presence Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail, Mobile Connect for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) for creating a highly automated customer contact center. Progent can provide support with any facet of Cisco VoIP Phone integration including designing dial plans, resolving QoS, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying ISR G2 routers with CUBE VoIP networking support, and designing Cisco UCS server failover and Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) solutions for high availability.
- Progent's most popular enterprise consulting include planning, piloting, deploying and repairing IT environments built around Microsoft technologies by offering services such as complicated Active Directory design, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 maintenance, MS SQL Server application development, and Oracle database administration consulting and development. For application and network management automation, Progent offers System Center 2016 consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager deployment and troubleshooting, and Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager expertise. For Windows 8.1 integration, Windows 10 migration consulting, and Exchange Server 2013 upgrades, Progent can help with design and can also provide onsite assistance in deployment at locations in major cities throughout the United States. Progent's large group of Cisco CCIE-certified network consulting engineers can assist enterprises to troubleshoot chronic connectivity issues affecting the reliability or performance of multi-vendor networks. Progent's CISA, CISSP, and CISM certified network security experts can provide an impartial and comprehensive network security evaluations to help large organizations meet regulatory security requirements.
- Progent has created a white paper that details the benefits organizations of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing IT support from Progent. Progent's Information Technology Outsourcing and Co-sourcing white paper includes Progent's proven service delivery model for IT support that ranges from router troubleshooting to advanced project management. The white paper also shows ways that Progent's outsourcing support services can help clients to reduce expenses, accelerate productivity, and increase the value of their IT network. To read Progent's white paper, click: Advantages of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's Cisco wireless controller experts can help your business to deploy Cisco wireless LAN controllers to manage Wi-Fi networks of all sizes. Progent can help you to administer and debug your current Cisco Wi-Fi solution or implement an efficient transition to Cisco's latest Wi-Fi controller products. Progent offers expertise for both hardware-based and software-based wireless controllers and can help you to determine which type makes sense for your wireless solution. For 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless controllers from Cisco, Progent offers Cisco 3504 wireless controller consulting, Cisco 5520 wireless controller consulting, and Cisco 8540 wireless controller consulting.
- Altaro VM Backup offers small and mid-size organizations a reliable and affordable solution for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup can be used for local, remote, multi-site, and cloud environments and also supports low-cost backup to Azure Block Blob storage. Top capabilities include industry-leading Augmented Inline Deduplication to reduce backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) with backup intervals as low as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), advanced encryption, granular restore options for individual files and emails, extensive support for Windows Cluster Shared Volumes and for VMware vCenter for managing large-scale environments, and support for Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service to back up online VMs without downtime. Progent is an Altaro partner and can provide a wide array of consulting services to assist you to plan, install, optimize and troubleshoot a backup and disaster recovery solution powered by Altaro VM Backup software. For more information, visit Altaro VM Backup Consulting.
- Progent's MS Exchange hosting and management services offer an enterprise-class data center that features backed-up electrical and environmental control systems, round-the-clock staffed security and operations center, plus fault-tolerant access to Internet backbone service providers. Hosted Microsoft Exchange servers are set up as virtual servers for high uptime, smooth scalability, and fast recovery. Progent's services include integration with your business network, access to handheld computing devices, continual monitoring of performance and network security, spam and virus protection, patch and revision management, Call Center support, daily data backup, and comprehensive messaging management services.
- The Progent Test and Training Lab at the QTS Internet Data Center in Sacramento, California can be used for testing line-of-business applications, developing efficient migration procedures, assessing and optimizing performance, designing or validating business continuity solutions, resolving compatibility issues, and establishing training environments for the latest technologies. For Progent clients who lack sufficient in-house resources to assemble proper test systems, the lab reduces capital costs and technical risk while keeping vital network initiatives on schedule.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.