Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad selection of engineering and support help for information networks powered by any mix of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, or Linux/UNIX technologies. Network support services available to small and mid-size organizations in the Concord neighborhood by Progent's team of Microsoft and Cisco certified consulting professionals include:
- Progent provides MRP consulting through business software experts who can help with for a broad range of business applications including Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, software from other manufacturers, and legacy software. Progent offers support for vital categories of business applications such as financials, Enterprise Resource Planning, Manufacturing Resource Planning, project accounting, supply chain management, plus management systems for human resources, sales, retail, and distribution.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have extensive experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory problems such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, damaged AD objects, removal of beta software configuration objects in production AD environment, and fixing of unsuccessful installations of Active Directory and AD-dependent applications. Progent is also proficient in using advanced AD tools like ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also recommend deployment techniques that address important areas including Active Directory naming conventions, hierarchical structure, IT administration structure, use and design of group policy objects, plus protection and auditing specifications. Progent can also anticipate the implications of server and service implementations on capability and performance. Progent can help companies to design and implement configurations of AD Domain Services by providing Windows Server 2012 R2 support services and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
- Windows Hyper-V 2016 utilizes key features first designed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, among the world's largest public clouds. This dramatically improves the ability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to run private cloud and hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by improving security, uptime, scale, manageability, reliability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V consultants can help you to evaluate the benefits of Hyper-V 2016 for your business, set up test systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your vital applications, plan an efficient network architecture for a cloud-centric or hybrid installation, create and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade strategy, educate your IT management and support personnel, and provide ongoing consulting and troubleshooting services to make sure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment gives you maximum business value.
- If your network includes Cisco appliances, you may be running an outdated release of IOS, the network OS powering almost every Cisco router and the latest Cisco switches. Cisco often publishes updates to IOS to fix bugs, plug security gaps, or add features. Unfortunately, updating Cisco IOS and other Cisco control software can be tricky, depending on your Cisco device and your network environment. As an example, there could be limited internal Flash storage that might cause a new OS release to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers can provide a broad variety of support services associated with upgrading Cisco IOS software or any other Cisco OS such as IOS XR, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can perform version audits of your router software, recommend sensible updates, provision Cisco devices, transfer software images/, activate and verify your new software, tune throughput, resolve issues, and teach your IT managers how to get the benefits of any significant new features.
- System Center 2016 Operations Manager is designed to promote consistent performance and maximum
uptime for critical applications by offering centralized, mixed-platform monitoring of physical
and virtual infrastructure deployed throughout on-premises datacenters and cloud environments.
Progent's consulting group offers world-class online and onsite support to assist
businesses of any size to plan, implement, tune, update and troubleshoot SCOM 2016
deployments. Progent's Operations Manager 2016 consultants can assist your company to move to SCOM 2016 from older versions or from other IT infrastructure monitoring platforms, or
integrate a variety of monitoring tools into a unified infrastructure management solution. Progent can also help you expand your Operations Manager 2016 environment to include resources hosted on public clouds by
integration and Amazon AWS hybrid cloud expertise.
- Progent offers the support of an accredited video conferencing and telepresence engineer with an extensive background deploying technology from the leading video conferencing/telepresence providers such as Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision and can help you to plan, install, upgrade, or troubleshoot a telepresence solution that protects your current investment and optimizes the business value of your IT network. Progent also offers the services of infrastructure engineers who can help companies of any size to build and troubleshoot a communications network that delivers the speed, dependability, security, and scalability required to support your video conferencing/telepresence environment.
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of network security experts. GIAC accreditations are acknowledged by companies and institutions throughout the world including and the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance specialists can provide expertise with any of the network security disciplines covered within the GIAC accreditation including auditing network security mechanisms, incident handling, intrusion detection, web services security and SIEM solutions for compliance with government requirements for reporting security events.
- Progent offers high-level online expertise for disaster recovery/business continuity planning, testing, and training to assist your company to respond to possible disasters, minimize service disruption for your most critical IT functions, avoid data loss, and comply with regulatory mandates and business requirements. Progent's business continuity consultants can team with your executive and IT support staff to perform business impact analysis, identify dependencies, specify human and physical resources needed to run your business, determine crucial IT functions and specify acceptable restoration times, select hot backup sites, set up safe remote connectivity for crucial employees, plan emergency notification mechanisms and assign responsibilities for personnel, write a comprehensive recovery and test plan, and provide training for key people to execute your business continuity solution. Progent's Windows Server 2016 disaster recovery/business continuity experts can show you how to design and build a cost-effective disaster recovery/business continuity solution for multi-site or hybrid cloud deployments using failover cluster tools field-tested in Microsoft's Azure public cloud.
- Progent has written a white paper that summarizes the benefits organizations of all sizes can derive from outsourcing or co-sourcing network consulting from Progent. Progent's IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing report includes Progent's proven service delivery paradigm for IT consulting that ranges from router configuration to full-service application development. The report also shows how Progent's outsourcing and co-sourcing services can help clients to save money, improve productivity, and enhance the value of their information system. To see Progent's white paper, click: Benefits of Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Network Support from Progent.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 10 migration experts can help organizations of any size to assess Windows 10 or to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older release of Windows. Remote and on-premises assessment and migration services for Windows 10 offered by Progent's consultants include ROI analysis, project supervision, application and driver compatibility testing, pilot systems, virtualization architecture, Cloud integration, mobile management, telecommuter access, security and compliance, automated provisioning and administration, network infrastructure design, wired/wireless convergence, business continuity planning, group and personal training for network management personnel and users, and ongoing Call Center support services.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, originally known as CallManager, acts as the core of Cisco's communications and collaboration solution. CUCM and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express offer a modern IP-PBX by integrating with applications that include Unified CM IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Connection for voicemail management, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach (SNR), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for building a highly automated customer contact center. Progent's Cisco-certified CUCM and CallManager consultants can help with any aspect of Unified CM setup and debugging in areas such as integrating Cisco Voice over IP phones and video IP phones, designing dial plans, integrating SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, installing Cisco ISR routers with CUBE support, creating UCS server failover systems for survivability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Progent has put together two low-cost service packages intended to allow small companies to get an impartial security evaluation from a qualified security consultant. With Progent's External Network Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer administers a comprehensive test of your network from outside your company firewall to determine potential risks in the security posture you present to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Checkup, a security expert executes a system scan from a secure computer inside your company firewall to assess your exposure to inside threats. The two security inventory packages are set up and run from a secured remote location.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a certified Progent consultant,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.