Onsite Service Available in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Lafayette, Pittsburgh, Antioch, Orinda
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in the Concord area are concentrated on customers who require immediate and economical assistance for system stability, security, efficiency, administration, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering support services and technical experience will provide a sense of the ways Progent's team can assist you to enhance the competitive value of your information system.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration consultants can assist you to administer and troubleshoot Windows 7 PCs. Progent's consultants can also help you to evaluate the likely business advantages of adopting Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it fits your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration consultants and Windows 10 deployment experts can assist you to design and implement an efficient upgrade to Windows 10.
- Progent's Android phone integration consulting services have years of experience delivering remote and on-premises support for businesses of all sizes who want to incorporate Android phones into their IT networks so that mobile clients can communicate and collaborate from virtually anywhere. Progent has the range of skills to solve network problems that span multiple vendors and that represent a mix of older and current technology. Progent offers affordable remote technical support to help you with any aspect of designing, deploying, managing and troubleshooting your BYOD solution. Progent can provide occasional technical support to help you to resolve especially stubborn IT issues, or Progent can provide outsourced or co-sourced project management services to ensure that you complete major IT initiatives on schedule and within budget. Progent can help with local, cloud-based, or hybrid network environments and offers support for operating systems, apps, management tools and hardware infrastructure. Progent also offers customized group or individual training sessions to show you how to manage and use Android phones and tablets to maximize their business value.
- Progent's CISSP certified security staff and CISM certified security team members can help you to protect your Apple macOS and OS X network through professional services which include performing extensive security assessments, recovery from virus and worm assaults, configuring firewalls, deploying safe remote connectivity, deploying automated applications for protection against viruses, spam, and DHAs, and developing a detailed security strategy tailored for your enterprise and network environment.
- Progent offers live online training for a range of client applications. Progent's Webinar training covers topics such as Office 365 Excel and Power BI reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA development, PowerPoint co-editing, Outlook security, Microsoft Office Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP customization, and Windows 10 management. Online learning offers all the advantages of traditional in-person sessions, such as instant communication between clients and trainers, but eliminates the costs of travel and the hassle of attempting to accommodate the schedules of trainers and trainees.
- Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a fast and affordable alternative for small and mid-size businesses to obtain an objective evaluation of the health of their information system. Based on a selection of the leading remote monitoring and management platforms available, and overseen by Progent's world-class team of IT professionals, ProSight Network Audits help you see how well the configuration of your essential network assets conform to leading practices. Both the Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are offered at a budget-friendly, one-time cost and provide instant ROI like a cleaner and more secure Active Directory implementation. Both options also offer the ongoing advantages of advanced remote network monitoring and management (RMM) technology. These advantages can include simpler network management, better compliance with information security regulations, more efficient utilization of IT resources, quicker troubleshooting, more reliable backup and recovery, and higher availability. To find out more about ProSight Network Health Checks and to view sample reports, go to ProSight Network Audits.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies lower the work needed for network managers to set up software programs so they are standardized across a corporate workforce, offer the ability to manage rights to business information, and allow fast installation of new or upgraded desktops. With Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services tool has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure behind Remote Desktop Services simplifies desktop access, improves performance, tightens data security, centralizes administration, and offers a nearly transparent client experience. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can help your company to evaluate the business advantages of Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies, configure pilot and production deployments, improve your network architecture to accommodate virtual clients effectively, evaluate and remediate security issues, and educate your network managers to utilize best practices to gain a fast ROI from desktop virtualization.
- Progent's Meraki wireless access point consultants provide online and on-premises support to help businesses of all sizes to design, install, maintain, upgrade or repair Wi-Fi systems that utilize Cisco Meraki cloud-managed wireless access points. Progent can assist your business to set up and support Cisco's Meraki-based Wi-Fi infrastructure for environments that can range from a teleworker's home or a branch office all the way to a large campus or a nationwide enterprise. Progent can also help you to integrate other Cisco products such as switches, routers and ASA firewalls to build a cohesive network infrastructure that delivers the same access, responsiveness, security compliance, manageability and availability for wired and Wi-Fi users irrespective of their location or device. (See Cisco Meraki switches consulting and troubleshooting services.)
- SQL Server 2016 offers significant enhancements in performance, capacity, security, high-availability, BOYD integration, and integrated BI. Innovations include PolyBase for handling structured and unstructured databases in one appliance for data warehousing, Jason integration, Dynamic Data Masking, Mobile Report Publisher, and seamless management of on-premises and cloud-resident operations and services. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consultants offer remote and on-premises expertise to help organizations of any size to plan, implement, manage or troubleshoot any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to integrate SQL Server 2016 with all key Microsoft products including Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Skype for Business, and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Progent can provide System Center 2012 Configuration Manager design and installation, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager cloud integration, and Intune integration help to consolidate and streamline the management of your desktops along with your Cloud-connected mobile devices. Progent can assist you to upgrade smoothly to SCCM 2016 from an older device and application management solution or help you to modify your current SCCM 2016 environment to accommodate your evolving business needs.
- Progent's iPhone and iPad integration consultants can provide affordable online consulting to help you to design, configure, and fix any aspect of your iPhone and Windows integration solution and is available for quick jobs to help you get past occasional technical bottlenecks or major engagements to help you finish large-scale initiatives on time and within budget. Progent has expertise in on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid environments and can help you build or support a highly available, protected and efficient network infrastructure that aligns with your mode of computing. Progent can also provide remote or on-premises training for individuals or groups to show you how to manage and use your iOS devices in a safe, collaborative environment that optimizes the business value of your IT network.
- Progent's business software consultants can assist you to set up an e-commerce environment that is secure, reliable, and fast. Progent can also enable you to architect a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and inventory systems to lower the expense and improve the stability of web-based business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you create custom web applications using powerful development utilities or customize off-the-shelf applications so that they address your specific business requirements. For database-intensive applications, Progent can provide the expertise of certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access database application programmers.
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.