Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals can deliver a broad array of consulting and support help for information environments based on any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services available to small organizations in the Davis area by Progent's staff of Microsoft consulting professionals include:
- Progent's backup and restore consultants can provide support for a broad array of products and services that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX servers and desktops as well as notebooks and smartphones. Progent supports all major backup products by providing services such as Altaro VM Backup consulting, Barracuda Backup and disaster recovery planning expertise, and DoubleTake/Carbonite integration. Progent also offers support for Acronis Backup and Recovery, MozyPro, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist Software, CrashPlan, and FLARs. For enterprises, Progent offers VMware Site Recovery Manager and NSX consulting. In addition, Progent's ProSight Data Protection Services are offered to small and mid-sized businesses as a low cost and fully managed solution for secure backup/disaster recovery.
- Progent has been providing SharePoint consulting services since the initial SharePoint product was released more than a decade ago, and Progent has the scope of technical knowledge to help businesses of all sizes to design and implement a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment and develop SharePoint Server 2013 applications that add significant business value to your IT investment. Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help you to evaluate the business advantages of migrating to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online from legacy versions of SharePoint or from another collaboration solution; determine whether an in-house, Cloud-based or hybrid deployment is best suited for your company; and pick the right edition of SharePoint 2013 for your purposes. Progent offers full project management services or can help in individual tasks related to your SharePoint 2013 migration.
- SQL Server 2014 includes major enhancements in key areas including speed, uptime, compliance, and cloud integration. SQL Server 2014 is the first release of SQL Server that includes in-memory technology that operates seamlessly with all types of applications including Online Transaction Processing, enterprise data warehousing, and data analytics. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can deliver efficient online and onsite consulting services including system design, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, and software development expertise to help businesses of any size to achieve fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. If you are already running SQL Server 2014, Progent can help you to carry out an efficient transition to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security solutions from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert consulting for solutions from other major VPN suppliers including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, SonicWALL, and Symantec. Progent can show you how to create a detailed security plan and select appropriate technologies from a variety of vendors to support your security goals while sticking within your spending limits.
- Progent offers remote or on-premises access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) engineer to assist you to plan, deploy, manage and repair converged communications networks built on Cisco Unified Communication products in a local, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud environment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications consultants have in-depth backgrounds assisting organizations of all sizes to create advanced collaboration solutions by providing expert services such as Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and CallManager planning and deployment, Voice over IP and video phones setup, and Cisco wireless VoIP phone deployment. Progent's consultants can assist you with Cisco's extensive library of UC applications like Jabber, WebEx Meeting Center, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Attendant Console.
- If you incorporates Cisco appliances, you may be running an old release of IOS, the control software powering almost all Cisco router as well as the latest switches from Cisco. Cisco often offers updates to IOS in order to fix bugs, plug security gaps, or improve features. However, updating IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be a challenge, depending on your Cisco equipment and your system environment. As an example, there may be limitations of internal Flash storage that might cause a new OS version to operate improperly. Progent's Cisco CCIE network engineers can provide a broad array of support services associated with updating Cisco IOS software or any Cisco OS like IOS EX, CallManager or Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Progent can run inventories of your router software, propose sensible upgrades, prepare Cisco devices, copy images/, activate and test your Cisco software, optimize throughput, resolve issues, and teach your IT staff how to utilize all important new capabilities.
- Progent provides live online training for an array of client software. Progent's Online training covers areas such as Office 365 Excel and Power BI business reporting, Microsoft Office 365 Word VBA programming, PowerPoint collaboration, Office Outlook security, Office 365 Access programming, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) migration, and Windows 10 configuration. Live online instruction offers all the advantages of conventional in-person seminars, including immediate communication between clients and trainers, but avoids the expenses of travel and the challenge of trying to synchronize the schedules of trainers and trainees.
- Progent's SCVMM 2012 consulting experts can assist organizations of all sizes to follow leading practices to set up SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, networking, storage systems, and library resources; plan, deploy, and administer private clouds, VMs, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for comprehensive reporting. Progent can help your company to migrate from a legacy edition of SCVMM or from another management platform, and Progent can help you to optimize and troubleshoot your current SCVMM ecosystem so you realize the highest possible business value. Progent also offers Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration consulting to help your organization to design and implement an efficient upgrade from Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to SCVMM 2016 so you can take advantage of stronger assurance capabilities, high availability VMM storage fabric, and other enhancements.
- The Helpdesk service delivery model adopted by Progent offers small and midsize organizations an effective alternative to dependence on freelance service individuals by offering broad technical knowledge shared by all engineering teams, optional 24x7 access to emergency assistance, escalation capability to top-level specialists for solving the most complex issues, service consistency and dependability, quick follow-up overseen by veteran service administrators, a variety of easy-to-use techniques for requesting support jobs, plus a high level of progress visibility made possible by ticket updates and available through a web-based portal.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 experts can deliver a range of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to help companies of all sizes to support, administer, and repair environments that incorporate workstations, laptops, tablets, or Windows phones based on Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration assistance.
- Progent can help you deploy Windows Services for UNIX or SUA to achieve co-existence between Windows and Linux/UNIX networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX based operating systems including Solaris 7, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Linux 8.0. SFU allows you to share Windows folders over NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and a software development toolkit for porting software.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are in need of computer support, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.