Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Progent's certified professionals knows how to provide a broad assortment of consulting and technical support assistance for computer networks powered by any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux technologies. Support services available to small and mid-size companies in Fremont by Progent's staff of seasoned engineering experts include:
- Progent utilizes a collaborative approach to problem escalation, making it efficient to deal with even the toughest network issues that can crop up occasionally. By taking advantage of hundreds of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-qualified consultants, Progent can quickly and affordably repair networking problems that would stymie most computer service companies. Working with thousands of businesses on implementation and troubleshooting tasks annually provides Progent a unique view concerning which techniques succeed and which do not in resolving IT issues.
- Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified network technology consultants offer expert online and on-premises support for Cisco's Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki families of managed switches for applications that run the gamut from small or midsize companies and campus LANs to giant data centers and ISPs. Progent can help you to implement Cisco's rapidly evolving switching solutions to achieve the throughput, expandability, resilience, virtualization, security and manageability required for your business. To learn about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's market-leading portfolio of Catalyst switches, refer to Catalyst switch consulting and support services. To learn about Progent's consulting and support for Cisco's Nexus family of data center switches, see Cisco Nexus switch consulting and support services. For information about Progent's support for Meraki switches, refer to Meraki switches consulting services.
- Microsoft's virtual desktop technologies lower the work required for IT administrators to set up software programs so they are standardized across an entire user base, provide the ability to control access to critical information, and allow fast installation of new or updated desktops. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the Terminal Services utility has been enhanced and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's innovative Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers RDS streamlines desktop connectivity, improves performance, tightens data security, centralizes management, and provides an almost transparent user experience. Progent's Windows Server 2016 engineers can help your company to assess the business benefits of Microsoft's virtual desktop solutions, set up test and production deployments, improve your network infrastructure to support virtualized desktops effectively, evaluate and remediate security problems, and educate your IT administrators to follow best practices to gain a fast ROI from client virtualization.
- Progent offers two ultra-affordable service bundles intended to allow small companies to get a professional network security evaluation from a qualified security engineer. With Progent's External Security Inventory Scan, a security engineer runs an extensive examination of your IT infrastructure from outside your company firewall to determine possible weaknesses in the security posture you expose to the public. With Progent's Internal Security Inventory Scan, a certified security professional runs a network scan from a secure machine inside your company firewall to uncover your exposure to internal assaults. Both security inventory services are set up and executed from a secured external location.
- Progent's consultants for Mac technology can support the creative aspect of Apple macOS and OS X systems by offering support services and education in images/, sound, and motion. Progent's professionals can provide help in a range of macOS and OS X desktop programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Logic Pro, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific areas like scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio/video post production lab.
- Progent's Microsoft Azure planning and integration consultants can help you with any stage of Azure cloud integration including requirements analysis, readiness evaluation, system design, pilot testing, implementation, automated administration, performance optimization, license controls, disaster recovery preparedness, security planning, and regulatory compliance assessment. Progent can assist you to set up and troubleshoot firewalls and VPN tunnels so your users can safely connect to Azure services, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can assist you integrate critical Microsoft technologies to run in Azure including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server and Skype for Business. Progent can also help your organization to create a hybrid environment that transparently integrates physical datacenters with Azure resources.
- Progent's System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager consultants can assist organizations of any size to follow best practices to set up SCVMM 2012 hosts and host groups, fabric, storage systems, and library resources; plan, deploy, and administer private clouds, virtual machines, and VMM services in SCVMM 2012; and combine SCVMM 2012 with SCOM 2012 for enterprise-class monitoring. Progent can help your company to upgrade from a legacy edition of SCVMM or from another management system, and Progent can assist you to optimize and troubleshoot your current SCVMM 2012 environment so you get the highest possible return on investment. Progent can also provide Virtual Machine Manager 2016 migration expertise to help you to design and carry out a smooth migration from SCVMM 2012 to Virtual Machine Manager 2016 in order to take advantage of stronger assurance capabilities, high availability VMM storage options, and other enhancements.
- Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a library of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales functions including listings, orders, shipments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By leveraging Amazon's extensive online selling environment and automating their sales processes, merchants can broaden their reach, reduce their cost of sales, accelerate reaction time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can collaborate with your development team and provide application programming, workflow integration, project management support, and training so you can cut development time and get to market quickly.
- GIAC information assurance certification was founded in 1999 to validate the skill of IT security professionals. GIAC certifications are acknowledged by businesses and government organizations around the world including and the U.S. NSA. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide help with any of the security capabilities covered under GIAC accreditation such as auditing network vulnerability, security incident management and response, traffic analysis, web-based services security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that uses advanced remote monitoring and management techniques to keep your network running at peak levels by tracking the state of critical computers that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers a problem, an alert is sent immediately to your specified IT management personnel and your Progent engineering consultant so any potential problems can be resolved before they have a chance to impact productivity. Read about the complete ProSight family of low-cost network management outsourcing services for small and medium-size organizations.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide access to veteran information technology experts with decades of background as IT project managers for application development, information systems implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level IT managers can provide advanced management expertise to assist enterprise customers to adhere to leading practices to make sure strategic projects are successfully completed on schedule and on budget.
- There are hundreds of world-class colocation centers in the San Francisco Bay Area and major cities across the United States, and Progent's colocation support team can enhance your systemís reliability and performance by helping you select a colocation facility that meets the individual requirements of your organization including geographic location, space, connectivity, affordability, and extra additional features and services. Progentís colocation center support services are designed for businesses with hardware housed at co-location hosting sites and requiring on-demand in-person help at the collocation facility as well as online help from Microsoft and Cisco certified experts. Progent provides a variety of colocation center support services such as system topology analysis, Windows and Linux server integration and support, tech support for server and communications networking, design and installation of zero-downtime systems, defining and deploying layered security structures, firewall configuration and support, designing load balancing solutions, and planning high-availability server and storage clustering systems.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you are looking for computer help, IT outsourcing, or high-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.