Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||39899 Balentine Dr
Fremont, CA 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
||228 Hamilton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, CA 94954
|Sales Phone: 07-559-7400
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||6200 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
||915 Highland Pointe Dr
Roseville, CA 95678
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
San Francisco, CA 94105
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||951 Mariners Island Blvd
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
||4040 Civic Center Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
||1414 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-600-4300
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
||1255 Treat Blvd
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a broad assortment of consulting and technical support help for information environments powered by any combination of Windows, Cisco, Apple, and Linux/UNIX platforms. Support services offered to small and mid-size organizations in the Fremont neighborhood by Progent's staff of Microsoft technical experts include:
- Progent's Amazon AWS integration consultants can provide cost-effective remote consulting to assist businesses to integrate Amazon AWS cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for expandable high-performance storage, and Amazon Glacier for value-priced archival storage. Progent can assist you with every aspect of Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting including needs analysis, preparedness assessment, architectural design, testing, deployment, administration, performance tuning, software license management, backup/restore solutions, and security. Progent offers advanced expertise with firewalls and VPN technology and can help you deploy all-cloud or hybrid ecosystems that seamlessly integrate Amazon AWS cloud services. Progent offers occasional expertise or Progent can deliver project management outsourcing or co-sourcing services to help you migrate smoothly to the Amazon AWS cloud platform.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, formerly branded CallManager, is the heart of Cisco's collaboration solution. Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified CM Express (CME) provide a modern IP-PBX solution by integrating closely with unified messaging applications such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service with Jabber support, Unity Express for voicemail, Cisco Unified Mobility for Single Number Reach, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for creating an advanced customer contact center. Progent's CCIE-certified CUCM consultants can assist with any aspect of CUCM configuration and debugging in areas such as integrating Cisco VoIP phones and video phones, reviewing dial plans, configuring SIP PSTN trunks and CUBE internetworking, deploying Cisco ISR routers with CUBE networking support, designing UCS server failover solutions for high availability, and integration with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified SCOM 2012 consultants have more than a decade of background designing, implementing, enhancing and fixing SCOM environments and offer companies of any size advanced online or on-premises consulting services for System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Progent can assist you to plan an architecture for System Center 2012 Operations Manager servers that provides the responsiveness and availability required to monitor your datacenter efficiently, whether your datacenters are onsite, cloud-based, or a mixed environment. Progent's SCOM consultants can also help you to install and tune System Center 2012 Operations Manager management packs based on industry best practices for monitoring network fabric as well as Microsoft and 3rd-party applications and services. In addition, Progent can provide fast online or onsite troubleshooting to help you to fix serious problems detected by SCOM 2012. Progent can also provide Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager consulting services to assist your organization to migrate efficiently from Operations Manager 2016 to Operations Manager 2016.
- Progent offers enterprise clients online or on-premises NetApp SAN consulting support for NetApp's complete family of SAN storage software and hardware products including ONTAP and Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) data management, MetroCluster array-based clustering, FlexPod cloud infrastructure, SnapMirror data replication, SnapVauly incremental backup, Virtual Storage Console for VMware, MultiStore/vFiler for secure IP space separation, OnCommand Reporting and Insight analytics, and NetApp's FAS, AFF, V-Series and N-Series storage products. Components of NetApp SAN technology supported by Progent include system architecture, cloud integration, virtualization, migrations, non-disruptive updates, system management, information assurance, disaster recovery, and remediation. Progent offers Tier 3 support to assist you to resolve issues with NetApp SAN storage environments quickly and affordably following best practices.
- ProSight WAN Watch network infrastructure management service makes it simple and affordable for small and mid-sized organizations to map, monitor, optimize and debug their connectivity hardware like switches, firewalls, and access points plus servers, printers, endpoints and other devices. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management technology, ProSight WAN Watch ensures that infrastructure topology diagrams are always updated, copies and manages the configuration information of virtually all devices on your network, tracks performance, and generates notices when potential issues are discovered. By automating complex management activities, ProSight WAN Watch can cut hours off ordinary tasks like network mapping, expanding your network, locating appliances that need important updates, or isolating performance problems. Read about Progent's complete ProSight portfolio of affordable network monitoring and management services for small businesses
- Progent can provide affordable access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle database administration services or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can help your business to develop effective solutions for critical Oracle DBA tasks including database tuning, backup and restore processes, and information security, or mentor your in-house personnel how to follow industry best practices for simplifying major management tasks. Progent can in addition offer the support of a PL/SQL developer to help your company to build, tune, troubleshoot, or port Oracle-based applications that can range from forms to database-powered web commerce sites. Progent offers experience using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper tools and can also help you to optimize existing SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Access Advisor.
- Ubiquiti's UniFi family of Wi-Fi infrastructure devices includes indoor and outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi APs, security gateways, and switches. Ubiquiti UniFi devices running across multiple venues with any number of APs can be remotely provisioned and administered using free UniFi Controller software, which centralizes and simplifies setup, discovery, administration, optimization, debugging, monitoring, and reporting. Progent can provide the expertise of veteran Wi-Fi professionals who can help you to determine the value of Ubiquitiís UniFi technology for your business and assist you to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot your UniFi solution. To learn more, visit Ubiquiti UniFi Wi-Fi APs consulting and wireless LAN integration services.
- Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants can assist your business in any and all phases of your migration to Exchange 2016 such as designing high availability (HA) architecture for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; determining storage capacity required for your virtual machines (VMs), mailbox databases and logs; setting up HLB for high-availability client access services; designing, configuring and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint; preparing the firewall; resolving SSL issues; performing client integration with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
- Progent offers interactive remote webinar training classes. Virtual online webinars offer a flexible and economical way for training your IT workers to operate a wide range of important software products including Office and Office 365 releases of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Visio. Progent also can provide one-on-one training for Great Plains. In addition, Progent offers onsite education for clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and larger cities throughout the U.S.
- In addition to supporting a wide range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers enterprises expert support for products from other major Firewall and VPN vendors including Check Point Software, WatchGuard, Juniper/Netscreen, SonicWALL, and Symantec. Progent can show you how to design a detailed security strategy and choose the right products from multiple vendors to achieve your security goals while staying within your budget restraints.
- Progent has provided remote IT consulting help to companies in every state in the U.S. Many of these clients have expressed their appreciation to Progent in the form of testimonials to the high quality of Progent's service personnel. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to learn what people say concerning the quality of Progent's consulting services.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Active Directory experts have deep experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, corrupted AD objects, cleanup of test software configuration objects in on-line Active Directory environment, and restoration of unsuccessful setups of Active Directory and AD-dependent software. Progent is also skilled in using advanced Active Directory utilities like ADSIEDIT, DCDIAG and NETDIAG. Progent can also suggest deployment strategies that address key issues such as Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical model, IT management model, selection and structure of group policy objects, plus protection and auditing definitions. Progent can also anticipate the implications of server and service configurations on capability and speed. Progent can assist businesses to plan and implement configurations of AD Domain Services by delivering Windows Server 2012 R2 consulting and Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
- Progentís business information reporting consultants can provide online and on premises expertise to help your organization with any aspect of business intelligence reporting ranging from debugging or modernizing applications to designing and implementing a comprehensive BI environment. Progent's BI consultants can help you to support your existing BI environment, assist you to upgrade databases and applications from an outdated reporting platform to a current one, and deliver as-needed online mentoring tailored to your specific requirements. Progentís business reporting professionals offer experience in all popular business analytics reporting and visualization platforms including the SQL Server BI stack (Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services), Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, Office Access, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel business analytics add-ins such as Power Pivot and Power View, Report Designer and Report Builder.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you need technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or advanced services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.