Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Progent's certified professionals knows how to deliver a wide selection of consulting and support help for IT systems based on any combination of Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, or Linux/UNIX platforms. Network support services offered to small and mid-size businesses in the Fremont vicinity by Progent's staff of seasoned technical experts include:
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online consultants can provide in-depth support in deploying and using all versions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a wide variety of cost-effective online support services based on best practices to help organizations of any size to receive all the advantages of this leading platform. Consulting support available from Progent include system design, installation and migration, setting up secure file and status sharing among local and offsite users, network optimization, and specialized online training classes.
- Progent follows a collaborative model for problem escalation, making it possible to solve even the most difficult network issues that can crop up from time to time. By taking advantage of 100s of consulting-years of background from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-qualified experts, Progent can rapidly and economically resolve issues that would baffle most computer support companies. Working with thousands of businesses on installation and integration jobs every year provides Progent a unique understanding concerning which techniques succeed and which ones do not in solving network issues.
- Progent's business application software experts can help your company to setup an e-commerce infrastructure that is protected, dependable, and responsive. Progent can also enable you to architect a web site that is tightly integrated with your sales and supply chain applications to reduce the expense and improve the stability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design specialized web applications based on powerful programming utilities or customize off-the-shelf software products so that they address your special business needs. For data-intensive applications, Progent offers the services of certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access application developers.
- Progent's Office Word and Office 365 Word experts can provide a broad selection of economical online consulting services to assist your organization to maintain your legacy Microsoft Office Word environment or assist you to upgrade to a newer release of Office Word. Support offered by Progent's Word experts include VBA programming, isolating and fixing compatibility problems between various versions of Office Word, interfacing Office Word with other Office applications like Excel and Microsoft Outlook or with third-party platforms and add-ons,infrastructure enhancements for dependable. reliable cloud connectivity, security and compliance support, and smart phone and tablet integration, and remote Microsoft Office Word training sessions customized for your special requirements.
- Progent can provide the cost-effective services of online Internet connectivity experts to assist your company to assess or enhance your ISP services so your Internet access solution aligns with your business needs. Services available from Progent's engineers include evaluation of your existing bandwidth utilization, vendor and service plan analysis and selection, network provisioning, and overseeing a smooth switchover to a new carrier and/or service arrangement. Provisioning can include enhancing current routers and configuring new ones, setting up firewalls, and designing dependable Border Gateway Protocol architectures.
- SQL Server 2016 introduces major improvements in performance, scale, security, uptime, BOYD support, and integrated business intelligence. Innovations include PolyBase for handling structured and unstructured files simultaneously for data warehousing, Hadoop support, Row-level Security, Mobile Report Publisher, and seamless management of local and cloud-based resources. Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2016 consulting experts can provide online and onsite expertise to help organizations of any size to plan, implement, administer or debug any edition of SQL Server 2016. Progent can also assist you to interface SQL Server 2016 with other core Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics GP, Skype for Business, and SCOM.
- Among the common remote Cisco router support services available from Progent's certified Cisco experts include configuring domain name, IP addressing, routing maps, clock, and user accounts; setting up iBGP and HSRP, aggregate routing, BGP to EIGRP redistribution, and ECN gateways; fixing policy based routing to MPLS, routing configuration, and line settings; upgrading router's IOS image; setting up and confirming failover; resolving VPN tunnel issues; creating a network diagram and documenting configuration; plus security and disaster recovery strategy.
- Cisco Unity Connection, an integrated expansion of Unified Communications Manager, is a converged voicemail system that accelerates collaboration by offering a variety of alternatives for accessing calls and messages within a framework that is easy to deploy and manage. Cisco Unity Connection lets you access and manage your voice messages from your email inbox, browser, Jabber, a Cisco Unified IP endpoint, an iPhone or other smartphone, or an iPad or tablet. Unity Express (CUE), offered in select Cisco Integrated Services routers, offers affordable voicemail, unified messaging, IVR, and automated-attendant functions for small to mid-size businesses and enterprise branch offices with up to 500 voice mailboxes. Progent's Cisco-qualified CCIE network consultants offer Unity Connection and Unity Express (CUE) configuration and technical support services to make sure your CUE deployment gives you significant competitive value.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 consultants can assist you in any and all phases of your migration to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 such as designing high availability system topology for a local, cloud-based or hybrid deployment; licensing requirements for Exchange 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization strategy; determining storage requirements for your virtual machines, mailbox databases and log files; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB) for fault-tolerant client access services; planning, setting up and validating Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; preparing the firewall; creating SSL certs; performing client integration with Office desktop or Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent engineer,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.