Onsite Service Available in Fremont, Newark, Milpitas
Northern California Locations with Onsite Support and Conference Facilities:
Progent offers consulting services and onsite technical support throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Central Valley, and the Monterey Peninsula.
Progent locations in Northern California
|San Jose, CA
|2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
||37053 Cherry Street
Newark, California 94560
|Sales Phone: 510-933-0400
Link: Fremont Network Support Services
||26250 Industrial Blvd
Hayward, California 94545
|Sales Phone: 510-300-1400
Link: Hayward Network Support Services
||1300 Clay Street
Oakland, California 94612
|Sales Phone: 510-899-7400
Link: Oakland-Berkeley Network Support Services
|Palo Alto, CA
||3790 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
|Sales Phone: 650-543-0400
Link: Palo Alto Network Support Services
||755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, California 94954
|Sales Phone: 707-772-1334
Link: Petaluma Network Support Services
||4695 Chabot Dr
Pleasanton, California 94588
|Sales Phone: 925-621-2400
Link: Pleasanton Network Support Services
|Roseville-Citrus Heights, CA
||6520 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, California 95765
|Sales Phone: 916-910-1200
Link: Roseville Network Support Services
||1100 N Market Blvd
Sacramento, California 95834
|Sales Phone: 916-273-1400
Link: Sacramento Network Support Services
|San Francisco, CA
||388 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94111
|Sales Phone: 415-321-5400
Link: San Francisco Network Support Services
|San Jose, CA
||2570 N. First Street
San Jose, California 95131
|Sales Phone: 408-240-9400
Link: San Jose Network Support Services
|San Mateo, CA
||1900 S Norfolk
San Mateo, California 94403
|Sales Phone: 650-931-2400
Link: San Mateo Network Support Services
|San Rafael, CA
||700 Larkspur Landing Cir
Larkspur, California 94939
|Sales Phone: 415-526-1400
Link: San Rafael Network Support Services
|Santa Cruz, CA
||101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, California 95062
|Sales Phone: 831-824-2134
Link: Santa Cruz Network Support Services
|Santa Rosa, CA
||131 Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, California 95401
|Sales Phone: 707-303-4400
Link: Santa Rosa Network Support Services
||3336 N Texas St
Fairfield, California 94533
|Sales Phone: 707-470-1313
Link: Vacaville Network Support Services
|Walnut Creek, CA
||1261 Locust St
Walnut Creek, California 94596
|Sales Phone: 925-362-2400
Link: Walnut Creek Network Support Services
Progent's network consulting for small and mid-size organizations in the Fremont vicinity are focused on customers who require immediate and economical assistance for network stability, security, efficiency, manageability, or repair. This brief selection of Progent's engineering services and practice areas should give you an idea of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your computer system.
- Progent's certified Cisco wireless controller consultants can assist your business to deploy Cisco Wi-Fi controllers to manage wireless LANs of any size. Progent can help you to maintain and troubleshoot your current Cisco Wi-Fi solution or implement a smooth transition to Cisco's modern wireless controller products. Progent can provide support for physical and software-based Wi-Fi controllers and can assist you to determine which version makes sense for your Wi-Fi environment. For 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi controller appliances from Cisco, Progent can provide Cisco 3504 wireless controller expertise, Cisco 5520 Wi-Fi controller expertise, and Cisco 8540 Wi-Fi controller expertise.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can help you to install an e-commerce system that is secure, reliable, and responsive. Progent can also show you how to architect a web site that is tightly integrated with your sales and inventory databases to reduce the expense and increase the reliability of on-line B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you create custom web applications based on industry standard programming tools or tailor popular applications so that they address your special business needs. For database-intensive applications, Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access application programmers.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified Windows 8.1 consulting experts can provide a variety of IT outsourcing and co-sourcing services to assist organizations of all sizes to maintain, administer, and troubleshoot IT systems that incorporate desktops, notebooks, tablets, or smartphones based on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Progent's consultants can also provide Windows 10 planning and migration assistance.
- Progent has extensive experience both providing Microsoft System Center Operations Manager support and using this powerful system monitoring software.
Progent can provide small and mid-sized businesses two popular outsourcing service options based on-top of System Center Operations Manager:
Managed Monitoring Package and
Comprehensive Network Monitoring Solution.
To download a single-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-size businesses click: System Monitoring Bundles.
- Progentís Microsoft certified consultants can provide organizations of any size advanced MS SQL Server support. Microsoft SQL Server is a complete, web-ready database and data analysis platform that allows the rapid development of enterprise-grade business programs that offer your company a competitive edge. SQL Server provides built-in support for XML and can query across the Internet and beyond the corporate firewall. In addition to offering consulting, maintenance and troubleshooting services, Progentís SQL consultants can help you get the most out of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence to increase the productivity and profitability of your IT system. Progent can also help your organization to perform a cost-effective move to SQL Server 2016 or an upgrade to SQL Server 2014 from older releases of Microsoft SQL Server or from other database platforms.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) was founded in 1999 to validate the knowledge of IT security experts. GIAC accreditations are recognized by businesses and institutions all over the world including and the U.S. National Security Agency. Progent's GIAC-certified information assurance consultants can provide support for all of the security capabilities addressed under GIAC accreditation such as auditing infrastructure vulnerability, security incident management and response, intrusion detection, web-based application security and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
- SQL Server 2014 includes significant enhancements in critical areas including speed, uptime, compliance, and cloud readiness. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is the first release of SQL Server that includes in-memory capability that works transparently across all workloads including Online Transaction Processing, data warehousing (DWH), and business analytics (BI). Progent's Microsoft-certified SQL Server 2014 consulting team can provide efficient online and onsite services including planning, configuration, management, remediation, and application development expertise to enable businesses of any size to realize fast return from their SQL Server 2014 investment. In case you are currently using SQL Server 2014, Progent can assist you to perform a cost-effective migration to SQL Server 2016.
- Progent's certified Microsoft Project Server and Project Online experts can provide advanced support in deploying and using all versions of Microsoft Project and can deliver a broad variety of affordable online consulting services based on leading practices to help organizations of any size to receive all the advantages of this powerful project management solution. Support services offered by Progent include solution planning, installation and upgrades, strategies for safe collaboration among local and remote or mobile users, network infrastructure optimization, and specialized webinar training classes.
- Progent's founder and head of engineering, Les Kent, was the architect for a multi-media networking solution that won Microsoft's ďBest Application of the Year Award.Ē Mr. Kent is a 35-year network support veteran and has managed the design and deployment of hundreds of innovative business solutions based on Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Mr. Kent started Progent in order to address the needs of small companies who can't justify the burden of supporting a large IT organization but who still require information systems with enterprise-class dependability, security, and performance.
- Progent's Microsoft Project and Project Online experts offer advanced online and on-premises support for Project Server and Project Online as well as for Microsoft products that integrate closely with Microsoft Project. Services provided by Progent include Microsoft Project Server planning and support, SharePoint Server 2013 migration consulting and development, SharePoint Server 2010 design and configuration, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 integration and development, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 migration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 management, MS Exchange 2016 Server migration, Exchange Server 2013 configuration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support, Excel and Microsoft Office 365 Excel development, plus PowerPoint and Visio webinar classes. Progent can provide Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to assist you to optimize your environment to accommodate local, branch, at-home, and mobile workers so that they can use Microsoft Project Server to work together safely and productively. Progent's certified security consultants can help you to define and enforce security workflows that protect important project data without interfering with the efficient sharing of authorized data.
- Progent's economical after-hours online support program provides clients 24x7 access to online support from Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC). Services offered beyond standard work hours include resolving problems with Microsoft servers, MS Windows desktop support, assistance with MS Office programs, system backup and recovery, and fundamental routing and switching help for Cisco networking products.
- Altaro VM Backup provides small businesses a dependable and budget-friendly platform for backing up and restoring Hyper-V and VMware-based VMs. Altaro VM Backup can be used for on-premises, remote, distributed, and cloud-hosted environments and also enables cost-effective cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Block Blob storage. Top features include industry-leading inline deduplication to cut backup storage needs, Continuous Data Protection with backup intervals as low as five minutes for reducing your Recovery Point Objective (RPO), advanced encryption, item-level restore options for individual files and emails, support for Windows Server CSV and for VMware vCenter for managing large-scale deployments, and support for Microsoft VSS technology to back up online VMs with zero downtime. Progent is a certified Altaro partner and can provide a wide array of services to help you to plan, deploy, manage and troubleshoot a backup/restore system powered by Altaro VM Backup. To read more, visit Altaro VM Backup Certified Consultants.
If your small business is in Fremont or anywhere in the Silicon
and you require technical help, IT outsourcing, or advanced services from a Progent professional,
call 510-933-0400 or visit Contact Progent.